• Validating
  • 52 posts
Now i'm extreemly late but cool interiors
Prefer the Airbus.
Not being American.

sunny

sunny

• 63 posts
I prefer the Airbus. The B787 is overhyped. Also, time will tell when the birds fly.

clegallez

clegallez

• 131 posts
  • WLM ID:christian_legallez@hotmail.com
  • AIM Screen Name:be Egypt's numb
WOW they're both nice apart from A350's ceiling, I think that would annoy me during a flight, however I think Airbus had the edge with those seats, in my opinion they beat Boeing's design, but what about TV's? you can't see any entertainment from that angle...
...I think Airbus seats inside the 787 :(

HADC10

HADC10

• 273 posts
The 787 definetly has a roomier interior. Then, the windows and overhead storage look nice. Everything else, however, is up to the airline. I'd like to see the 787 flying for BA

mcminty

mcminty

• 47 posts

Originally posted by a
I like the shapes of the chairs on the Airbus but I don't know what happened to the rest of it.

It's obvious the airbus designers were smoking something pretty strong when they made that roof.:P

I like the 787 interior better. It is a lot more roomier and modern looking than the airbus. And the windows...they are massive!:(

CaptKornDog

CaptKornDog

• 108 posts
Now it's just a matter of having the money to buy a ticket on either one of those first classses :P

clegallez

clegallez

• 131 posts
  • WLM ID:christian_legallez@hotmail.com
  • AIM Screen Name:be Egypt's numb
hehe good one!:P but I probably wouldn't bother even if I had the money, what's wrong with economy if it has PTV's and has decent legroom?! :P

dazwalsh

dazwalsh

• 438 posts
ah cmon it makes a change from a white roof the airbus looks quite cosy and relaxing compared to the boeing which to be honest looks like a 767 with less seats

Axis

Axis

• 72 posts
You guys forget that the seats and IFE's are completely up to the airline.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users