Transglobal

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
99 replies to this topic

Berky-Woodstock

Berky-Woodstock

• 15 posts
  • AIM Screen Name:Beng4211
There is a 5, 6, and 7 and possibly up to 10 but he didn't give me that information.

piercey

piercey

I heart Embraer!

• 1,375 posts
  • Yahoo ID:pierceyohio@sbcglobal.net
Berky-Woodstock- thank you for being honest, all is forgiven

FZB- see you in heck!

[Edited on 6/10/2005 by piercey]

Maestro69

Maestro69

El Original Mod, AE Beta Tester

• AE Moderator
  • 4,010 posts

User's Awards

3    3   
Well, thank u Berky-Woodstock for the information. I think everyone will respect what u are doing and trying to help the game became fair for everyone, even though some dont respect that!!!!

Hopefully Miller sees this and makes the decision to kick him out!!!! I also would sugget Berky, sent it to Miller and let him deal with it also. I think there is more than enough ammunition here to kick TransGlobal out of the game!!!!!!!!!

Berky-Woodstock

Berky-Woodstock

• 15 posts
  • AIM Screen Name:Beng4211
SA 13 edited it and said they are active accounts.... yeah they are active accounts... with NO planes and NO cites! hahahahahahahahaa.

I won't send it to miller until SA13 or Miller or another authority figure asks me to.

Bowcrow

Bowcrow

• 16 posts
Ok so what about Collier Air then - the guy has 3 Q400's on order. there's just no possible way to have that coming without doing the same kind of things. Wasn't the collier guy the same guy who was doing freedom?

Brian:o

Rammstein

Rammstein

• 84 posts
As they say

... Every dog will have its day.

Transglobal had its day... now I hope to see it fall.

AS FOR THE OTHER CHEATERS... Just admit it, because we don't have any susbstantial evidence against you... hahahahahahahaha... however 3 Q400's is kind of suspicious...

Mexicana757

Mexicana757

• 148 posts
  • AIM Screen Name:dperez757
  • Yahoo ID:trekkerr757
Transglobal sounds like Brunswick, almost the same attitude.

doug_Or

doug_Or

AE Addict

• Veteran
  • 896 posts

Originally posted by Bowcrow
Ok so what about Collier Air then - the guy has 3 Q400's on order. there's just no possible way to have that coming without doing the same kind of things. Wasn't the collier guy the same guy who was doing freedom?

Brian:o

yes he is. Le sigh.

piercey

piercey

I heart Embraer!

• 1,375 posts
WHAT?!

Freedom you better explain this!!

Bowcrow- yes freedom and Colier are the same airline, kind of like Airtran and Valuejet.

Maestro69

Maestro69

El Original Mod, AE Beta Tester

• AE Moderator
  • 4,010 posts

User's Awards

3    3   
Well, look in the financial records of Collier Air and see his aircraft sales transactions!!!! U can see it threw the ranking screen, which allows u to look at his financail information

awfs

awfs

• 14 posts
IT's nice that you guys busted him, too bad Miller has nothing to say... wonder where he is :S

[Edited on 6/10/2005 by awfs]

drv4truk

drv4truk

AE Winner

• Veteran
  • 2,273 posts

Originally posted by piercey
WHAT?!

Freedom you better explain this!!

Bowcrow- yes freedom and Colier are the same airline, kind of like Airtran and Valuejet.

:( Haven't heard anyone mention that for a while. I thought most people have forgotten that fact. I'm glad you guys figured out what TransGlobal was doing. And yes, Freedom is Collier Air.

Now that it's been figured out, I'm all for getting rid of private sales. That may suck for some of the alliances (even mine), but this feature has been abused pretty bad.

[Edited on 6/10/2005 by drv4truk]

Canadian

Canadian

AE Luver

• 347 posts
AWFS (Yes I know who you are lol I know you but Im not posting real names here):

Miller is a busy man, he'll come when he has time lol :(

But I have reason to believe that YOU are cheating as well...Roots Air Atlantic Division and Pacific Divsion?

Having more than one airline in this game is violating AE rules. Disband one of them or Miller may be forced to remove you from this game.

I don't want to be mean here, I'm just stating the rules.

EDIT: As for Collier Air, I'll mention it to Miller next time I speak with him...he apologized and promised to be good now he is cheating again. Now that guy has lost my trust.

[Edited on 6/10/2005 by AirCanada]

Rammstein

Rammstein

• 84 posts
Doesn't collier mean somone who carries coals?

All I can say is that this guy may as well be walking on coals.

How ironic.

Canadian

Canadian

AE Luver

• 347 posts

Originally posted by drv4truk
Now that it's been figured out, I'm all for getting rid of private sales. That may suck for some of the alliances (even mine), but this feature has been abused pretty bad.

Yes might be something to consider but then again it WOULD suck lol....but on the other hand, some cheaters might find a way around it (like maybe tell their friend to buy it at a specific instant when he pushes the "sell" button)

Rammstein

Rammstein

• 84 posts

Originally posted by AirCanada

Originally posted by drv4truk

Yes might be something to consider but then again it WOULD suck lol....but on the other hand, some cheaters might find a way around it (like maybe tell their friend to buy it at a specific instant when he pushes the "sell" button)

1) They wouldn't get rid of private sales, it is realistic.

2) That is exactly how they get around it, no stopping it.

Keep private sales!

drv4truk

drv4truk

AE Winner

• Veteran
  • 2,273 posts
:( Mr. Chicken has already mentioned that the percentage of aircraft value for sales could be modified to limit the percentage of value that an aircraft can be bought/sold for. Combine that with ending private sales and you wouldn't be able to cheat very well that way anymore.

piercey

piercey

I heart Embraer!

• 1,375 posts
The developers are going to rip my head off for this, but even if there was the elimination of private sales, there is no such thing as a hack proof software. I think we should have a policy like microsoft's xbox, caught once, 1-2 day ban, caught twice, one week, three strikes, your out!

awfs

awfs

• 14 posts

Originally posted by AirCanada

Having more than one airline in this game is violating AE rules. Disband one of them or Miller may be forced to remove you from this game.

I don't want to be mean here, I'm just stating the rules.
[Edited on 6/10/2005 by AirCanada]

That airline was used before I knew we weren't allowed two airlines. But if you saw it then, you'd notice that it's not like one of those systemairline type of airline. Right now, I gave it away to a friend who wants to play but couldn't register. I believe he changed name to maple airlines. Not sure how he's doing now, but last time i checked, he was turning a 100k+ profit doing routes in eastern canada/usa.

Jevans19

Jevans19

• 31 posts

Originally posted by piercey
The developers are going to rip my head off for this, but even if there was the elimination of private sales, there is no such thing as a hack proof software. I think we should have a policy like microsoft's xbox, caught once, 1-2 day ban, caught twice, one week, three strikes, your out!

The good ol' baseball system, I think this would be a perfect idea!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users