Transglobal

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
99 replies to this topic

FiveZeroBravo

FiveZeroBravo

• 55 posts

Originally posted by Maestro69
Yes, and that doesnt stll explain the fact that u have like 8 J31's in ur fleet, 2 Beeches and was able to acquire a Q400????

Until u can prove otherwise, i will consider u as a cheat and the fact of the matter is, that buying aircraft at 50% value is very suspicious early on in the game!!!!!!

Sure, consider me as a cheat, I don't mind. It is only a game. Suspicious? Sure it is, most people would love to grab some 50% planes.

With a DOP that was at 600k before any purchases besides the J-31's, that gives me about 14,400 in cash per day (give or take a few thousand for +/- cash flows). That gives plenty cash to buy J-31's which raised me to a total of 800K per day (19 million a month). That there alotted me to purchase the 1900D's which were 6.1 and 6.2.

After a 1/2 a day of waiting, I had enough money for the deposit on the Q400. After delivery, my DOP is nearing a million now, more than enough to cover purchases.

vimac

vimac

• 72 posts

Originally posted by maurice
You cheaters should be banned... I'm also ok with the prohibition of private sales!!!

100% right, all of them. This guy has 11 planes!! Can you believe that.

Vimac

[Edited on 6/10/2005 by vimac]

[Edited on 6/10/2005 by vimac]

Zeta

Zeta

• 31 posts
  • WLM ID:h.schuchnigg@imc-krems.ac.at
@FiveZeroBravo

It is not exactly hard to get your hands on 50% planes if you know how... and this doesn't even involve secondary airlines that you can reset hence and forth...

[Edited on 6/9/2005 by Zeta]

Rammstein

Rammstein

• 84 posts

Originally posted by Zeta
@FiveZeroBravo

It is not exactly hard to get your hands on 50% planes if you know how... and this doesn't even involve secondary airlines that you can reset hence and forth...

[Edited on 6/9/2005 by Zeta]

You don't get it. He OWNS the airlines he gets them from. It is so obvious. He is selling them bare minimum.

Zeta

Zeta

• 31 posts
  • WLM ID:h.schuchnigg@imc-krems.ac.at
Yea. If you say so;)

Berky-Woodstock

Berky-Woodstock

• 15 posts
  • AIM Screen Name:Beng4211
Ok, here is my opinion.

Cheating is definately bad. It should be not alowed. However, this is a game. If you do not like what Transglobal is doing, try to compete. Get all your friends to bog his routes. There isn't much you can do otherwise. Before the reset, I admit to cheating, but now I can have a clean slate.

Think of it this way, guys.

He may be on top from cheating. His reputation now is in shambles. What can he say? He is the greatest airline because he cheated to fix an online game? When we all have successful airlines, we may not be as big, but we can say, "We don't give a s*** for transglobal, they cheated, we played like real airlines. Who is the grown up here?"

Point is this:

Sure, he may have cheated, and it is wrong. But it is just a GAME. He may or may not even be talented enough to run an airline without cheating. Point is, don't get angry. He has nothing on us.

AirKevin

AirKevin

Air Kevin Captain

• 929 posts
  • WLM ID:AirKevin747@yahoo.com
  • AIM Screen Name:AirKevin747
  • Yahoo ID:AirKevin747
Quote: "as everyone else that cheats, doesnt admit it until they face the humiliation of people on these forums proving the fact that they cheat!!!"

I beg to differ. I did admit to cheating with two other accounts, however, those said two accounts have been given away less than 6 hours ago.

philliptan

philliptan

• 38 posts
Loser.

piercey

piercey

I heart Embraer!

• 1,375 posts
  • Yahoo ID:pierceyohio@sbcglobal.net

Originally posted by Berky-Woodstock
Ok, here is my opinion.

Cheating is definately bad. It should be not alowed. However, this is a game. If you do not like what Transglobal is doing, try to compete. Get all your friends to bog his routes. There isn't much you can do otherwise.

Absoulutly right, besides, winning fare wars against Transglobal is fun!:P:D:D:P:P:P;):(;)

Maestro69

Maestro69

El Original Mod, AE Beta Tester

• AE Moderator
  • 4,010 posts

User's Awards

3    3   
Well, on TransGlobal, he is not worthy been No.1 and never will!!!

Most poeple playing AE, are doing it fairly and honestly and dont need to cheat. I, for one, have been able to reach No.9 in the rankings, doing everything fairly and doing the right things by others. I dont got around poeple's back and set up multple secondary airlines, just to shuffle aircraft between one and another, just to have more aircraft, thus making more profit!!!!!

Its a shame that people, like TransGlobal, have to cheat to be No.1 just becuase they cant handled the fact, that some poeple here, like SA 13, Ithyboy, doug_Or and myself included have been here before and time and time again, have proven to be able to take our airlines to the top without needed to cheat. Therefore, people like TransGlobal need to cheat becuase they think its the easy way out to compete with the "big boys" as other say and that been No.1 is all that important!!!! What losers!!!!!

FiveZeroBravo

FiveZeroBravo

• 55 posts
"Therefore, people like TransGlobal need to cheat becuase they think its the easy way out to compete with the "big boys" as other say and that been No.1 is all that important!!!! What losers!!!!! "

Actually, I don't have the time to sit around for 5 hours and wait for pixels in the shape of numbers to allow me to buy more pixels.

EDIT: Once again, I did not cheat. I just bought planes at 50% perfectly legal from a friend.

[Edited on 6/10/2005 by FiveZeroBravo]

FiveZeroBravo

FiveZeroBravo

• 55 posts
Oh gosh, please, don't call me names on the internet!

Ohhhhh man. My feelings are broken.

This is getting ludacris.

piercey

piercey

I heart Embraer!

• 1,375 posts
Mr. Nixon, surrender you airline and leave us alone!!!:mad::mad::mad:

Maestro69

Maestro69

• AE Moderator
  • 4,010 posts

User's Awards

3    3   
See, TransGlobal, please just admit ur guilty and get over it!!!!

Everytime u post somthing, poeple are becoming more suspicious and not only that, they are seeing through your comments about ur airline!!!!!

Here is my suggestion = Do the same as Freedom, bankrupted urself and start again, fairly and everyone then, will respect u for it. If u keep this up, more poeple are just going to see threw u and that, my friend, is not the best position to be in!!!!

Jevans19

Jevans19

• 31 posts

Originally posted by piercey

Quite possible the funniest thing I've ever seen on these forums!:(:D

FiveZeroBravo

FiveZeroBravo

• 55 posts
I've already admitted everything I have done.

Quite frankly, I don't care what people on the screen think.

piercey

piercey

I heart Embraer!

• 1,375 posts

Originally posted by Maestro69
Here is my suggestion = Do the same as Freedom, bankrupted urself and start again, fairly and everyone then, will respect u for it. If u keep this up, more poeple are just going to see threw u and that, my friend, is not the best position to be in!!!!

Maestro, freedom is still suspected to an extent:(

piercey

piercey

I heart Embraer!

• 1,375 posts

Originally posted by Jevans19

Originally posted by piercey

Quite possible the funniest thing I've ever seen on these forums!:(:D

Thank you:), I'm here until bankruptsy:cool::P

Guest_Nathaniel_*

Guest_Nathaniel_*
  • Guests
yeah, i do not beleive he declared bankruptcy, a since less than 24 hours he was back on first page from 5 mil to 30 mil valuation....

Maestro69

Maestro69

• AE Moderator
  • 4,010 posts

User's Awards

3    3   
Well, this is about TransGlobal, but honestly, that Freedom was soo quick when i saw it the other day, im still trying to find out what the hell went on!!! Oh well!!!

:(

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users