- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
89 replies to this topic

a

a

• 484 posts
  • WLM ID:ross_mcintosh1@hotmail.com

Originally posted by jakatta2005
i was looking at the embraer order book . . . is it suspicious to see an embraer 195lr on order already?

Yeah it does seem a bit early for that. Very odd.

Anthony13

Anthony13

• 229 posts
  • WLM ID:antserafino@gmail.com
  • AIM Screen Name:finorocks123

Originally posted by jakatta2005
i was looking at the embraer order book . . . is it suspicious to see an embraer 195lr on order already?

How do you order an embraer-195lr already!!
I'll assume he's cheating.

jakatta2005

jakatta2005

• 28 posts
i also noticed a bombardier crj-900er on order already as well

AeroLinear

AeroLinear

• 400 posts
  • WLM ID:foreignis@yahoo.com
  • AIM Screen Name:ForeignWas
not cheating, played the market.

mma

mma

• 425 posts

Originally posted by AeroLinear
not cheating, played the market.

Good on ya........

drv4truk

drv4truk

AE Winner

• Veteran
  • 2,273 posts

Originally posted by Chicken
An airline decided to go bankrupt, and sold me two J31s under value.

Not cheating, just lucky.

Practice what you preach Chicken. I remember seeing you chastize others for doing exactly the same thing last time. I know of at least one airline that was giving up because he was bored with AE and sold all of his aircraft at half price to other airlines. You were one of the first to complain and say that it was an unfair advantage. So now that we are saying the same thing about you, it is just luck. ;)

vimac

vimac

• 72 posts
[/quote]I wish I would of thought of that also.

But I am sure "Chicken" will say a simple thing.

None of your Business. [/quote]

Now I see why you are so condescending with chicken!! Did you also have a friend bankrupt who gave you dirt cheap planes?? Another just lucky!!

Why don’t you put your logo on the rankings!! You don’t want us to know you are the top airline with 5 planes?

[Edited on 9/25/2005 by vimac]

mma

mma

• 425 posts
[quote]Originally posted by vimac
[/quote]I wish I would of thought of that also.

But I am sure "Chicken" will say a simple thing.

None of your Business. [/quote]

Now I see why you are so condescending with chicken!! Did you also have a friend bankrupt who gave you dirt cheap planes?? Another just lucky!!

Why don’t you put your logo on the rankings!! You don’t want us to know you are the top airline? [/quote]

Hmmm If you read my Press Release you will see I paid for my AC from the used market, I even stated the Airline I purchase from. So, I say ................ and for my Logo - Its loaded but will not show for some reason...

we have tried many times.

Therefore in short, Read the forum and retract your accusing Cheating Claims !!!!

http://www.airlineem...ad.php?tid=4114

[Edited on 25/9/2005 by mma]

vimac

vimac

• 72 posts
I will not retreat anything as I did not have accused you of cheating!! I made you a question that's all.

Chicken is the one that keeps accusing others of cheating while is doing the same thing like drv4truk mention above.

Rainshine

Rainshine

• 45 posts

Originally posted by vimac
I will not retreat anything as I did not have accused you of cheating!! I made you a question that's all.

Chicken is the one that keeps accusing others of cheating while is doing the same thing like drv4truk mention above.

Why don't you all just be quiet and play the game

Who Gives a **** if someone got Airplanes for half value or under value thats how the game is coded ..... you cant sell Planes under 50%.... so it isnt Cheating.....if it was cheating miller would of coded some sort of protection against this.

so Vimac and the rest of you just be quiet and stop being Jealous and just play the game.......

by the way what the name of your Airline ... u want SwissSwiss to know why he hides his logo .... so what is yours if you go around asking everyone where they are on the rankings

[Edited on 9/25/2005 by Rainshine]

Pacific

Pacific

• 1,013 posts

User's Awards

2       2      
I played the market and if I sold my entire fleet, I would also have just about enough to pay the deposit for a Embraer 195.

mma

mma

• 425 posts

All I will say on this subject is you must read the forum before making such claims.

You have an Airline I gather? what is it?

vimac

vimac

• 72 posts

Originally posted by Rainshine

Why don't you all just be quiet and play the game

Who Gives a **** if someone got Airplanes for half value or under value thats how the game is coded ..... you cant sell Planes under 50%.... so it isnt Cheating.....if it was cheating miller would of coded some sort of protection against this.

so Vimac and the rest of you just be quiet and stop being Jealous and just play the game.......

by the way what the name of your Airline ... u want SwissSwiss to know why he hides his logo .... so what is yours if you go around asking everyone where they are on the rankings

First of all I am not jealous as you do not see me pointing any one else on the top as I also never accused venture or others like him on the prior game.

I do have logo but I as never able to do post it on the forums, probably like you. My ranking is 43 and my airline is Linear.

Now, what about you!! Who are you? Freshly registered to make this post, would you care to tell us?

Rainshine

Rainshine

• 45 posts
Nevermind who i am .... but just for you .. i was in version 1 but was only a small airline and now ive decided to make a go at this restart and Surely you can see me on the rankings so i think you know who i am so stop asking stupid questions.....

Also im not a newbie i see these forums EVERYDAY so i decided to register and post cause you all are a Bunch of Stupid Immature People arguing about nothing .. cause u have no proof of anything ... in a Court of law you would have no leg to stand on so why dont you all get some facts

and get on with the game..

vimac

vimac

• 72 posts

Originally posted by Rainshine
Nevermind who i am .... but just for you .. i was in version 1 but was only a small airline and now ive decided to make a go at this restart and Surely you can see me on the rankings so i think you know who i am so stop asking stupid questions.....

Also im not a newbie i see these forums EVERYDAY so i decided to register and post cause you all are a Bunch of Stupid Immature People arguing about nothing .. cause u have no proof of anything ... in a Court of law you would have no leg to stand on so why dont you all get some facts

and get on with the game..

You better calm down and stop insulting people; this behavior is not permitted here.

Like I thought you do not have the courage to tell us who you are ;)

Rainshine

Rainshine

• 45 posts
Freedom of Speech dont like it then Leave.............

LOOK AT MY FORUM NAME

now

LOOK AT THE RANKINGS

vimac

vimac

• 72 posts
Be a man and tell us who you are and your airline name or we all going to think you are a fake or an existent player who created this account because has no b... to take the heat.

Rainshine

Rainshine

• 45 posts
Im Rainshine Airlines

Se my Forum name Rainshine ... 7th on the Rankings is Rainshine Isnt that hard to work out

vimac

vimac

• 72 posts
I see you are for real, thank you.

Rainshine

Rainshine

• 45 posts
i've just done a search on all the post's you've done

and nearly every SINGLE POST u have made are Acussing players of Cheating

so why don't you just give it a rest and play the game.... you will kill your self if you keep acussing people

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users