Tips

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

Guest_jackjfh1_*

Guest_jackjfh1_*
  • Guests
i find that bonds help. i take 2 $2,500,00 bonds, one at the start and one half way through my first year(i haven't made it that far yet, though!)

Aslakk

Aslakk

AE Player

• 32 posts
Lease this new plane and go local Tu-334-100

Guest_jackjfh1_*

Guest_jackjfh1_*
  • Guests
I think bonds are fine, I took one and now I have 17 a380's, 1 2747's and 20 A340-600's!

Guest_jackjfh1_*

Guest_jackjfh1_*
  • Guests
I have got a profit margin of -927.8%, what's gone wrong? I have 2 A320-200's, both on LGW-IST! one's new, one's 20.8 years old

Guest_jackjfh1_*

Guest_jackjfh1_*
  • Guests

Lease this new plane and go local Tu-334-100

OK

mariowebbocious

mariowebbocious

King Julian Wannabe

• 346 posts

User's Awards

I think bonds are fine, I took one and now I have 17 a380's, 1 2747's and 20 A340-600's!

everything is actually fine. depends on how you manage it later.

KJ1.jpg

No, you're not home. You're flying with us.

Red Air Group

Red Air Group

FlippR

• 18 posts

Don't be scared of taking bonds, even take those 5 million bonds as much as possible. Just make sure that you will gain from them. For example, I took 8 bonds. Used it to and now I have a daily profit of $10million. Don't lease too much planes "like 30 planes" on your first 3 years. You'll have a hard time paying for them. Lease 5, buy them in the future. Then expand.

DWProski

DWProski

AE's (Former) Ambassador to Bosnia

• 403 posts

Don't be scared of taking bonds, even take those 5 million bonds as much as possible. Just make sure that you will gain from them. For example, I took 8 bonds. Used it to and now I have a daily profit of $10million. Don't lease too much planes "like 30 planes" on your first 3 years. You'll have a hard time paying for them. Lease 5, buy them in the future. Then expand.

bump much?

image.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users