Indonesian General Discussion

• Please log in to reply
604 replies to this topic

mariowebbocious

mariowebbocious

King Julian Wannabe

• 346 posts

User's Awards

communication is what we really lack with. non-indonesian players are willing to discuss almost everything and even compromise if we have troubles. i've established airlines in europe and america, but only when i have one in indonesia did the players not reply to my messages. maybe cause i wrote in english, but if they did have a good intention to reply, although they didn't understand english, why must they think i don't speak indonesian if i established in cgk in the name of airline cap dua kelinci?

That's it.

Most of the Indonesian players dont bother themselves to talk with other to do negotiations or just saying hi...

Back in my time in AE (LOL, how old am I? wkwkwk...) I used to talk with other player, just to discuss random things...

But these people don't really think that forum is such a big deal.. they play, and that's it...

which is nothing wrong...

but sometimes, talking with others can be a good strategy..

I mean, people join alliance.. it is not made for decorations only, it's a feature to make us able to expand the business or make a good deal with others...

But the fact is, they don't care who are their alliance members or what the hell is alliance.. they just join, then slushed every single airline in the world...

Thank God, this thread is actually one of the longest thread in AE... this is made by Indonesian, and dedicated for Indonesian too...

LOL..

Seriously, my english is a complete mess...

I don't have any idea why someone refuse to reply the message just because it's in english..

I mean, those westerners use Google Translate just to know what dafuq is Indonesian talking in here...

Why dont they use it too?

KJ1.jpg

No, you're not home. You're flying with us.

Stevphfeniey

Stevphfeniey

Bad m*****f*****

• 4,249 posts

Actually when one tries to use Google Translate for what is said here, nonsense comes up :whistling: 

please don't kill us we're just the aquabats

The Best Discord Server

Aero222

Aero222

Trying to Comeback

• 44 posts

User's Awards

Sometimes google translate is true and not false and funny translation

enjoy your live ^-^

mariowebbocious

mariowebbocious

King Julian Wannabe

• 346 posts

User's Awards

well basically, google translate will translate sentences literally..

It has a difficult times to translate slang or "other meaning" of a phrase..

KJ1.jpg

Indonesian Airways

Indonesian Airways

AE Addict To-Be

• 13 posts

User's Awards

Ada yang kenal sama yang punya AFRO TRANS?

atau ada yang maen di R5?

benci nih gw sama orang-orang kayak dia yang flooding market sama motong harga seenak udelnya

gw lebih suka R5 lagi jaman-jaman baru mulai saingan sama Royal Cendrawasih,Sistem Transportasi Udara,Lion yang bersaing sih bersaing tapi sehat

make jenis-jenis pesawat dipikir dulu,gak asal naro kayak demand 150 di deploy 747 mending cuma 3/4x weekly ini bisa 7x weekly bahkan 10x weekly

terus motong harga sampe 1/4 harga asli

males gw ngadepin orang-orang macem gini

S K Y

S K Y

None of anyone's interest

• 865 posts

User's Awards

7    4   

Ada yang kenal sama yang punya AFRO TRANS?

atau ada yang maen di R5?

benci nih gw sama orang-orang kayak dia yang flooding market sama motong harga seenak udelnya

gw lebih suka R5 lagi jaman-jaman baru mulai saingan sama Royal Cendrawasih,Sistem Transportasi Udara,Lion yang bersaing sih bersaing tapi sehat

make jenis-jenis pesawat dipikir dulu,gak asal naro kayak demand 150 di deploy 747 mending cuma 3/4x weekly ini bisa 7x weekly bahkan 10x weekly

terus motong harga sampe 1/4 harga asli

males gw ngadepin orang-orang macem gini

Hi IA, I'm sorry to reply in English, I'm sure you can still understand.

I'm going to show my analysis on your case, since it's pretty common.

Airline-Empires is an airline simulation game, where in the game, players try to establish, manage, administer and grow their own fantasy airlines.

Due to the nature of the game, I can divide the players into two general types:

1. Players who play the game because their love for airplanes, airlines, or management. Players like this just want to run their airlines as good as they can. Sometimes as realistic as possible. Probably implement their way of management and see if they make it right. They see the game as not a win-or-lose game, but rather a media to express their love to the airlines/management world, where the mission is rather to survive and grow. They make friends, discuss problems/progress, compete fairly, etc.

2. Players who play the game because it's a game. Players like this don't really care/understand the airline world. Name? Logo? Livery? Alliance? This players give zero f**ks to those things cause they won't help them winning the game. And yes, for them it's all about winning, or if they can't win, at least they kill as many opponents as possible. They utilize bugs, undercut fares, scam IFS, spam market, all the things that can make sure they win the game. They don't mind being unrealistic. If they can put 500 seats in a 737 or not doing any fleet maintenance, they'll do it. FYI Adam Air was run by people like this.

You are type 1, AFRO is type 2, and there's no way you can win because winning is not your mission in the first place. Not much you can do except probably waiting for 1 or 2 game years and see if their tactic kills themselves from the inside, or simply remove your airline and start in other place/world, leaving those players killing each other.

msg-21998-0-02795400-1542637702.png

msg-21998-0-01263700-1542637720.png

mariowebbocious

mariowebbocious

King Julian Wannabe

• 346 posts

User's Awards

Hi IA, I'm sorry to reply in English, I'm sure you can still understand.

I'm going to show my analysis on your case, since it's pretty common.

Airline-Empires is an airline simulation game, where in the game, players try to establish, manage, administer and grow their own fantasy airlines.

Due to the nature of the game, I can divide the players into two general types:

1. Players who play the game because their love for airplanes, airlines, or management. Players like this just want to run their airlines as good as they can. Sometimes as realistic as possible. Probably implement their way of management and see if they make it right. They see the game as not a win-or-lose game, but rather a media to express their love to the airlines/management world, where the mission is rather to survive and grow. They make friends, discuss problems/progress, compete fairly, etc.

2. Players who play the game because it's a game. Players like this don't really care/understand the airline world. Name? Logo? Livery? Alliance? This players give zero f**ks to those things cause they won't help them winning the game. And yes, for them it's all about winning, or if they can't win, at least they kill as many opponents as possible. They utilize bugs, undercut fares, scam IFS, spam market, all the things that can make sure they win the game. They don't mind being unrealistic. If they can put 500 seats in a 737 or not doing any fleet maintenance, they'll do it. FYI Adam Air was run by people like this.

You are type 1, AFRO is type 2, and there's no way you can win because winning is not your mission in the first place. Not much you can do except probably waiting for 1 or 2 game years and see if their tactic kills themselves from the inside, or simply remove your airline and start in other place/world, leaving those players killing each other.

I second this statement.

Us, people who really enjoy the game in a positive way, try to play the game as realistic as possible. We join the forum, the chat, do the real alliance-thing, etc. We want at least--other than becoming a big airline--a positive feedback to ourselves. Like how to manage a proper airline, or do the right thing, or if someday the president suddenly offer us to be the head chief of Garuda Indonesia or Merpati Nusantara, we will surely knows the correct way to do it. At least, we'll got a valuable lesson.

While the second type is yes, an Adam Air player. LOL.

My opinion, don't bother to compete with that kinda s**t. Find other profitable routes, be a big airline, then smack those f**ing player with your awesome rank. LOL.

Or get out from that world. We don't deserve those low-level playing type like that.

KJ1.jpg

Indonesian Airways

Indonesian Airways

AE Addict To-Be

• 13 posts

User's Awards

Thank you for your opinion SkySwimmer yeah you right i am kinda a person in type 1. I am playing this game because i like aircraft so much.
like mariowebbocious said i dont wanna to compete with this F*cking people so i find new route there is not a competitor has flied. In marketing strategy it's called "Blue Ocean Strategy" but this people always follow where i open a new route and deploy a massive aircraft instead the demand not to much and also cut the prices so he can reach more load factor.
i always try to aviod a competition because i play this game just for fun instead my passion in airplane.
Thanks for your opinion, Now I just wit and see in few years if his strategy will destroy himself

mariowebbocious

mariowebbocious

King Julian Wannabe

• 346 posts

User's Awards

Thank you for your opinion SkySwimmer yeah you right i am kinda a person in type 1. I am playing this game because i like aircraft so much.
like mariowebbocious said i dont wanna to compete with this F*cking people so i find new route there is not a competitor has flied. In marketing strategy it's called "Blue Ocean Strategy" but this people always follow where i open a new route and deploy a massive aircraft instead the demand not to much and also cut the prices so he can reach more load factor.
i always try to aviod a competition because i play this game just for fun instead my passion in airplane.
Thanks for your opinion, Now I just wit and see in few years if his strategy will destroy himself

they just want to get rid of us. They thought, if they win the game, then they're the best CEO airliners.

Bitch, please.

If they apply their strategy in real world, there's a bye-bye from me.

If AE starts to apply micro-management feature, like time schedule, detailed cost per flight, or even marketing effect, they're obviously dead.

I've met those kind of players. Months ago, I played S2, but I met an airline who was already big and flooded all new-player's route, in purpose of getting rid of them. This bitch started to supply an excessive amount of seat, in about 2 or 3 times larger EVERY GODDAMN TIME I OPENED A NEW COMPETITOR-LESS route. The bitch added new feature: LOOOWWW Prices! I don't know how much he has to suffer just to make me get out from the competition. When I asked to him nicely about his opinion of "people who plays dirty" he said, "that's okay... we have ever played a route with 5 big airlines, $1 fares, and 20 times larger seat compares to demand..." And he said it proudly.

I immediately rolled my eyes so hard, I saw my brain.

First, thats 5 big airlines. What you did to me is you big airlines, me newcomer. That's so silly that you proud of smacking a little kid when you're a grown up man.

Nothing gentle in it.

Second, what's the point of winning a game if you don't have any competitor?

I, in my humble opinion, will never proud of myself when I won a competition, but there's only 1 contestant in the game. lol.

*mendadak curhat*

*udah ngerasain dari dulu sih yang kayak begini*

*sebelnya, nih orang masih ada*

*dan di forum FB dia bertingkah seolah dia seorang ahli AE*

*oh my God... maen baru berapa bulan aja lagaknya udah begitu*

*nggak kebayang kalo dia maen waktu jamannya AE1 atau AE2*

KJ1.jpg

S K Y

S K Y

• 865 posts

User's Awards

7    4   

*mendadak curhat*

*udah ngerasain dari dulu sih yang kayak begini*

*sebelnya, nih orang masih ada*

*dan di forum FB dia bertingkah seolah dia seorang ahli AE*

*oh my God... maen baru berapa bulan aja lagaknya udah begitu*

*nggak kebayang kalo dia maen waktu jamannya AE1 atau AE2*

curcol detected :rofl2:

Yes, I experienced that too.

Started in R2 while the game already half time, try to squeeze my tiny airline between flights in already crowded routes.

Then suddenly this almighty airline spammed the market with unimaginably low fare, CGK-JOG, $2 price, 70 flights a week with A300.

His mission was clear: me, dead.

So what did I do?

Well, since it's obvious that I won't win, I decided to make my death worth it.

I took maximum bonds, went to used plane market, bought 5 737s, put them in routes already dominated by this giant, and set low fares.

As I predicted, he got provoked and flooded the routes with more flights with incredibly low prices.

Did I win? Obviously not.

In 7 months or so, my airline, without question, was doomed.

But, wait, was it over? :sly:

Since I'm a devil, no :furious:

What following, was this:

I knew that, although he might have been successful in getting rid of me, he also lost a lot of profit.

so, just before my airline was finished, I declared bankruptcy.

Then I started over again, with the same airline, IN THE SAME PLACE, WITH THE SAME TACTIC.

AND I DID THAT LIKE 4 OR 5 TIMES UNTIL HE REALISED HE'S AN IDIOT, LOSING TOO MUCH TO KILL AN INSECT.

In 5 game-years his rank dropped down from 2 to 7.

And since I knew that his mission was to be number 1, the game was practically over for him since the gap between him and the first rank was already too big.

He lost interest in the game.

And on one rainy evening, I believe, he clicked the button, THAT button, and he and his airline haven't been seen ever since :dance:

That, ladies and gentlemen, is how you deal with such people :thumbsup:

Indonesian Airways

Indonesian Airways

AE Addict To-Be

• 13 posts

User's Awards

hahaha Nice story bro (y)

Amadeus Inc.

Amadeus Inc.

Group CEO, Amadeus Inc.

• 355 posts

User's Awards

6    7    10    6    2   

Hahaha, kayanya seru nih.. airlinenya ada di world apa sih, pengen coba ngajak berantem :P

Indonesian Airways

Indonesian Airways

AE Addict To-Be

• 13 posts

User's Awards

R. Amadeus : di R5 bro,sekarang nambah lagi orang dumb ass macem mereka Airlinenya Lion Air hahaha

S K Y

S K Y

• 865 posts

User's Awards

7    4   

Hahaha, kayanya seru nih.. airlinenya ada di world apa sih, pengen coba ngajak berantem :P

S3B & R0

Ayo bro kita berantem, tapi saya galak loh :sly:

Aero222

Aero222

Trying to Comeback

• 44 posts

User's Awards

di Rδ, R0 sama S1

enjoy your live ^-^

767holic

767holic

AE Know It All

• 225 posts

User's Awards

3    4         

R0...jika anda masuk ke Jepang,siap-siap saja dapat "sambutan mengejutkan" :D

"Managing a real world airline is not as easy as you play Airline Empires. Real world airline are more and much more complicated"

767holic

767holic

AE Know It All

• 225 posts

User's Awards

3    4         

di Rδ, R0 sama S1

ohh ini ya yang punya penghancur sama pemusnah?? Oke tenang saja,harga all class 1 dollar kamu ga akan sanggup buat nandingin 747 Super Airbus saya kok :D

6111_3961169725908_1778392922_n.jpg

maksud saya 747-100 dikonfigurasi all Y class dengan kapasitas seat hampir mentok(cuma sisain 10-an seat) dan dipake di rute domestik :D

"Managing a real world airline is not as easy as you play Airline Empires. Real world airline are more and much more complicated"

Amadeus Inc.

Amadeus Inc.

Group CEO, Amadeus Inc.

• 355 posts

User's Awards

6    7    10    6    2   

R. Amadeus : di R5 bro,sekarang nambah lagi orang dumb ass macem mereka Airlinenya Lion Air hahaha

Hmm susah juga berantem beda negara kalau di restricted world, paling nanti disikat kalau terbang ke amrik.. 

S3B & R0

Ayo bro kita berantem, tapi saya galak loh :sly:

hiii.. atutt..  :alarm:

di Rδ, R0 sama S1

Hayo Rδ, siapa berani lawan #belagu :P

Aero222

Aero222

Trying to Comeback

• 44 posts

User's Awards

Amadeus, katanya mau ngajak berantem. ajak aja penghancur sama pemusnah

enjoy your live ^-^

767holic

767holic

AE Know It All

• 225 posts

User's Awards

3    4         

Amadeus, katanya mau ngajak berantem. ajak aja penghancur sama pemusnah

Ehem,Ciyuss nih??

Amadeus...yuk serang bareng....pake super airbus :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users