Kia Ora and welcome to the first (and hopefully annual) Oceania Design Contest.
Noticing a lack of nice Oceanic branding, I'm interested to see just what the creative minds on the forums come up with.
Similar to other design contests, the submissions will be judged by an expert panel of one. Me. I want this contest to showcase the Oceanic region and explore more then just a Kangaroo on a red tail or a silver fern on a black tail.
With this being said. I hope this showcases more then just Australia and New Zealand. As a result. These countries are capped at 2 entries each.
Good Luck, waimarie pai, bonne chance!
For Reference, the countries considered Oceanic/within Oceania are as follows: Australia, New Zealand, Fiji, Kirabati, Marshall Islands, Micronesia, Nauru, Palau, Papua New Guinea, Samoa, the Solomon Islands, Tonga, Tuvalu, Vanuatu, the Cook Islands and Niue.
Whilst technically not countries in their own rights, the following states/dependences are also considered in Oceania, including Hawaii, New Caledonia and Easter Island. Full List is available here
1. One Submission per player
2. This rule is very, very important. You CANNOT use a Kangaroo or Southern Cross for Australia and a Silver Fern for New Zealand.
For Australia, the majority usage of the colours Red, Green and Gold is forbidden.
3. The Design must be original, no resubmission of brands already seen on the gallery unless they show significent changes from the existing livery.
4. Australia and New Zealand are capped at 2 airlines each. There are 16 countries and over 25 dependeces within Oceania. Be creative.
5. If you reserve a space, please also post the planned country of origin or risk forfitting your space.
These liveries are pretty standard for most of these, however I'll go over them again.
1. Name and overall design must be as creative as possible.
2. Written descriptions including history are not required but will be taken into consideration provided it is believable
3. For the love of god, submit something you created, not ripped off a website.
Grading will be in 4 different categories, with each category commanding a maximum of 5 points.
2. Name and logo creativity.
This contest will close at 12am AEST on Monday the 22nd of June 2020 or 2pm GMT on Sunday the 21st of June 2020.
The Latin America design contest is still ongoing too and can be found here: http://www.airline-e...20/#entry283192