Automatic Sale

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Coeurlion

Coeurlion

• 349 posts
Im not sure if this brought up.

If it would be possible to have a a/c buyer which is automatic from the game. I ask this because i see a lot of a/c no longer being sold because majority are upgrading a/c or buying them due to the fact that u can only half the funds to "pre-order" the a/c. I think if there was one, an internal program which would buy your a/c at of couse a price it wishes or you can name a price and it with agree or dissagree to, i would find it easier. Im not saying to take off public market, no that a vital for people trying to sell for a profit(though i disslike those who occupy the order list just to sell half at higher price, though it would be nice o buy people a/c order options).

A feature that will haggle you down or just buy your a/c quick so that you can recieve money would be cool.

What are everyone thoughts.

AirKevin

AirKevin

Air Kevin Captain

• 929 posts
  • WLM ID:AirKevin747@yahoo.com
  • AIM Screen Name:AirKevin747
  • Yahoo ID:AirKevin747
I agree with the thing buying planes (maybe that's the aircraft broker), I don't agree with the haggling.

Yesthatsme

Yesthatsme

• 461 posts
  • AIM Screen Name:Luxemburgman
yeah but in real life you dont get to sell your plane really quick

doug_Or

doug_Or

AE Addict

• Veteran
  • 896 posts
First, those that buy just to resell sohuld be ordering in bulk to maximize their profits. Thats what I do, and it results in more deliveries (I order 51 to get min prices, which means that the mfg is delivering 5 extra, and I'm only recieving 2 of those).

Second, I don't know about the computer buying, I like the the way you need to anticipate the future demand for an a/c. I do however think that it would be great to have a wanted listing. You can put up a listing requesting x aircraft with x engines, and offer a price. If someone had that plane they couold click sell now, even if the buyer wasn't online (thats what makes it difrent than a classified). Migh tbe made complicated by age and engine tpye, but I tinhk it would be nice.

MinnakhtKan

MinnakhtKan

Stormingly Whistly Member

• 187 posts
  • WLM ID:minnair90@hotmail.com
Doug, whats with the typos every 2 words?????? And anyways, how does the discount thing works? Ive never bought aircraft in packs so could you tell me plz?

doug_Or

doug_Or

AE Addict

• Veteran
  • 896 posts
I'll blame the spelling errors on my new tiny laptop.

The more you order the lower te cost per a/c is, so by the time you get up into the high 30s, the incremental cost of each additional aircraft becomes remarkabley small. I believe the max discount is 25% and occurs on purcahses of 51 aircraft.

MinnakhtKan

MinnakhtKan

Stormingly Whistly Member

• 187 posts
  • WLM ID:minnair90@hotmail.com
Cool is there any discount on buying about 5 planes??:P:)

mma

mma

• 425 posts

Originally posted by MinnakhtKan
Cool is there any discount on buying about 5 planes??:P:)

Try it yourself - Just type in 1 and see price..then 5 - see price and so on.....you will not commit till you agree to it.......so try it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users