6 replies to this topic

AirKevin

AirKevin

Air Kevin Captain

• 929 posts
  • WLM ID:AirKevin747@yahoo.com
  • AIM Screen Name:AirKevin747
  • Yahoo ID:AirKevin747
If it doesn't take up bandwith, I think it should be possible to search for specific aircraft in the used market. For example, if I wanted to purchase a 757-300, I could search the market for only that aircraft instead of going through long lists. If I wanted to search for a 737, I would also be able to do that.

[Edited on 8/13/2005 by AirKevin]

drv4truk

drv4truk

AE Winner

• Veteran
  • 2,273 posts
Try clicking on the asking price twice. That way at least you are sorting by most expensive. If there are any 757's available, they will be easier to find that way then trying to muddle through 8-10 pages of B1900's.

mma

mma

• 425 posts

Originally posted by drv4truk
Try clicking on the asking price twice. That way at least you are sorting by most expensive. If there are any 757's available, they will be easier to find that way then trying to muddle through 8-10 pages of B1900's.

But at times (Lots) there are in the MUDDLE many other AC other than Beech....

AirKevin

AirKevin

Air Kevin Captain

• 929 posts
  • WLM ID:AirKevin747@yahoo.com
  • AIM Screen Name:AirKevin747
  • Yahoo ID:AirKevin747

Originally posted by drv4truk

I'm too lazy to search like that, that's why I made this suggestion. And mma is right about some planes being in the middle of the muddle.

MinnakhtKan

MinnakhtKan

Stormingly Whistly Member

• 187 posts
  • WLM ID:minnair90@hotmail.com
Yep there are lots of ERJs, Q400s and Airbuses on the market sometimes

galapagapop

galapagapop

• 602 posts
10 of the pages are 1900D's, looking for a certain A/C is far from hard in the market right now.

Chicken

Chicken

• 291 posts
Sort by type. In ascending order, this puts the Saabs, the Fairchilds, the Boeings, and the Airbuses at the front. In descending order, the CRJs, the Qs, the Embraers are at the front. Rarely need to go past page 4.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users