Photo

Order new Planes

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Napo30

Napo30

• 1 posts
Hey there,

i saw some Airlines who already ordered some 737-800´s and i wanted to order them too but its unpossible because the 737-800 is not in the Orderlist :-( The same happend to me with the A330´s and A340´s! How is it possible for some Airlines to order Planes wich are not in the List yet ???

P.S. sorry for my bad english

Yuxi

Yuxi

AE Developer

• AE Developer
  • 4,365 posts
Thanks for bringing this to my attention. Some aircraft in the preorder phase weren't being displayed on the order list - I've fixed the problem so it should be fine from now on. :)

Mystery

Mystery

• 2 posts
As a launch customer of A330 and A340, that isn't hard.

I want to just do test about that, so I leased A330 and got rid the order, however, my name on launch customer didn't erase.

Conor

Conor

Angry Irishman

• AE Moderator
  • 1,404 posts

As a launch customer of A330 and A340, that isn't hard.

I want to just do test about that, so I leased A330 and got rid the order, however, my name on launch customer didn't erase.

that wasnt the problem, read the thread again.

Yuxi

Yuxi

AE Developer

• AE Developer
  • 4,365 posts
If you were able to change the aircraft parameter in the URL and preorder it, the aircraft was actually in the preorder period - it just didn't show up on the order list due to a bug. So it wasn't really hacking :P If it wasn't actually available for preorder, you get an error message (I tried this last night - correct me if I'm wrong). :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users