Photo

Replacing Old Aircraft?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

stevenhperry

stevenhperry

• 6 posts
Is there a convenient way to assign all flights from aircraft A to aircraft B? (Other than selecting one-by-one every flight and selecting change aircraft)

sviridovt

sviridovt

AE King

• 1,512 posts
  • Skype Name:tim.sviridov
yep, on the aircraft page, select flight list tab, select all routes, and click change aircraft at the bottom.

stevenhperry

stevenhperry

• 6 posts

yep, on the aircraft page, select flight list tab, select all routes, and click change aircraft at the bottom.

I think that's the process I'm trying to avoid!

If it's a 2:00 roundtrip in a puddle jumper and I've booked the plane to 140 weekly hours, I would have to select 70 different roundtrips by clicking 70 different checkboxes, then pressing change aircraft?

Is there a "select all routes" button that I'm missing?

On 3.0 I used to just sell the plane and then recreate the route with the new one, but with a cost per frequency and the reputation to worry about I think that's not the best way to go about it anymore.

Then again, the insane waste of time clicking every trip might be worth the financial and rep hit.

sviridovt

sviridovt

AE King

• 1,512 posts
  • Skype Name:tim.sviridov

I think that's the process I'm trying to avoid!

If it's a 2:00 roundtrip in a puddle jumper and I've booked the plane to 140 weekly hours, I would have to select 70 different roundtrips by clicking 70 different checkboxes, then pressing change aircraft?

Is there a "select all routes" button that I'm missing?

On 3.0 I used to just sell the plane and then recreate the route with the new one, but with a cost per frequency and the reputation to worry about I think that's not the best way to go about it anymore.

Then again, the insane waste of time clicking every trip might be worth the financial and rep hit.

nope, there is in 3.0 but not in 3.1 (but I think un1 said that he is going to implement that in)

un1

un1

AE Developer

• AE Developer
  • 1,187 posts

User's Awards

2    3         
Yeah it is planned to go in but the night that Yuxi was planning to implement it, his roommate was sleeping and he didn't want to wake him up. Or something like that. :P

(Yuxi was planning something really complicated that would require lots of coding and typing)

R6 - NSW Airlines

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users