• AIM Screen Name:AirKevin747
  • Yahoo ID:AirKevin747
HEY! What's THAT supposed to mean!:mad:

piercey

piercey

I heart Embraer!

• 1,375 posts
  • Yahoo ID:pierceyohio@sbcglobal.net
but WSHnationals, the fact that we have no European members means he could expand without inter-alliance compitiotion, and then when the alliance codeshare feature is made, all you need to do is make one trans-atlantic and one flight to Asia, where we have a huge presence and could take over for you.

WSHNationals

WSHNationals

• 764 posts
  • WLM ID:WSHNationals7@hotmail.co
  • AIM Screen Name:ttwttwttsrdmbadb
im saying you guys(freebird) don't have any european presence, so he can't codeshare with you guys right now. not trying to mudsling, just saying the facts. he can codeshare with me, SkyEurope, Split Tail, and Aer Solas already, and he would already be connected to North America through DUB, as i fly DUB-YYZ, and then YYZ-SJC, and WVA flies YYZ-OAK and YYZ-IAD, and Fly Fino! flies CHS-YYZ, so that connects him to many more cities 2 stop from ORY. Also, not to bad talk Freebird, but at the moment it doesn't seem to be too connected. The only airline not connected to our network is Air Singapore, and this will change when i fly SJC-SIN via HNL in an A321 or 330. after this happens, our alliance will have a globally connected network. That is another advantage of joining us. I really think you would fit into our alliance, and be very happy in our alliance. If you want to see our alliance networks, go to our webpage at www.freewebs.com/interskyalliance , and click the "Route Maps" link.

P.S. Our Webpage is another advantage of joining our alliance, as we are one of the only Alliances that have there own webpage, Private Forum AND Public Forum. I hope to see you with InterSky!

[Edited on 8/10/2005 by WSHNationals]

piercey

piercey

I heart Embraer!

• 1,375 posts
  • Yahoo ID:pierceyohio@sbcglobal.net
Don't assume anything, our website is under construction. :P

AirKevin

AirKevin

Air Kevin Captain

• 929 posts
  • WLM ID:AirKevin747@yahoo.com

P.S. Our Webpage is another advantage of joining our alliance, as we are one of the only Alliances that have there own webpage, Private Forum AND Public Forum. I hope to see you with InterSky!

That's not true. The Freebird alliance has the same exact things. The Freebird site is accessible, just the fact that it's still under construction puts it to a point where it's not ready for public viewing.

[Edited on 8/10/2005 by AirKevin]

ziliu

ziliu

• 281 posts

Originally posted by AirKevin
The Freebird site is accessible, just the fact that it's still under construction puts it to a point where it's not ready for public viewing.

Roger that, but for the Blue Eagle Alliance. We will have a website up in no time.

AeroVodochody

AeroVodochody

• 58 posts
People this is not about websites:P

Just a reminder,

Aero

ziliu

ziliu

• 281 posts

Originally posted by AeroVodochody
People this is not about websites:P

Just a reminder,

Aero

Lol, but you have to say something to encourage people to join your alliance, right? And as there's no alliance feature built in the game yet we have to rely on other things. :P

Yesthatsme

Yesthatsme

• 461 posts
  • AIM Screen Name:Luxemburgman
yeah

Yesthatsme

Yesthatsme

• 461 posts

Originally posted by WSHNationals
Freebird doesnt have any codeshares, and EAA has too many. Join InterSky and you will have enough codeshare, but you won't be flooded out of your own city by your so called "partners". These are just a few of the many, many, many benifits to joining InterSky

How can there be to many?

WSHNationals

WSHNationals

• 764 posts
  • WLM ID:WSHNationals7@hotmail.co
  • AIM Screen Name:ttwttwttsrdmbadb
the whole point of a Europe-only alliance isn't very good. eventually you guys are going to start flooding europe and everyone in your alliance won't be able to grow w/o going into direct competition with other members. Also, you are based in the same city that Sky Guard is, and that will really hurt u guys. once again, just saying the facts :P

Yesthatsme

Yesthatsme

• 461 posts
no im in CDG

Maestro69

Maestro69

El Original Mod, AE Beta Tester

• AE Moderator
  • 4,010 posts

User's Awards

3    3   
Well, an euro-based alliance is not good. U'll crowd urself out and thus run into each other when trying to become bigger and thus tensions rise and everyone then fights for themselves and the alliance is down the drain.

The main example i can use is the PMI alliance which believed PMI would be all to them and fly most routes but once everyone started growing, it become crowded and with me there aswell, it was a reciept for disaster....

AirKevin

AirKevin

Air Kevin Captain

• 929 posts
  • WLM ID:AirKevin747@yahoo.com
Maestro, the PMI alliance was long gone.

AeroVodochody

AeroVodochody

• 58 posts

Originally posted by AirKevin
Maestro, the PMI alliance was long gone.

Thats the point Meastro was trying to make, its gone because they overcrowded themselves.

Yesthatsme

Yesthatsme

• 461 posts
well lets just hope the alliance feature comes soon

Yesthatsme

Yesthatsme

• 461 posts
then it wont be a bad idea

Coeurlion

Coeurlion

• 349 posts
First off I would like to thank all the alliances who have requested SkyGuard Airways to join. All arguments have been considered.
European Airline Alliance enticed me due to the fact the strength of some of their members. What worried me was that if I want to expand and place my own pricing I would be able to do so, especially due to the fact that some of the cities are small and with large foreign airlines like Australis, coming into the market I must establish myself with freedom and without care. This uncertainty creates a doubt, and I may be wrong but due to the fact I using the real world thinking and economics in my decision.

My final decision is between Freebird and InterSky. Both are very similar. InterSky is slightly larger and has a number of established players in the EU market, yet Freebird who are more spread out are up and coming which I love, because I love being an underdog. I have had aircraft sales with members of both and I must give each airline my gratitude and hope that regardless of my decision we are able to maintain and continue a business relationship. Even as I type this I find it hard to confirm my decision.

Ill give my final decision in 30min or 8:00 US eastern (-5 GMT).

Coeurlion

Coeurlion

• 349 posts
After careful consideration SkyGuard has chosen to be part of the InterSky Alliance.

Thank you all for your offers. I felt that I can fit better with InterSky. :cool:

Yesthatsme

Yesthatsme

• 461 posts
well i tryied

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users