• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

CaptainStooby

CaptainStooby

AE Player

• 92 posts

User's Awards

Hey Walt,

Since I really enjoyed your work on my livery for African Wings, one of my other airlines in AE14, I wanted to ask if you can design a logo and livery for an airline I started in the 1990-2030 beta world, Curry Airways.

The airline is based in Chennai (MAA) and my plan for it is to be a low cost/regional airline covering southern and central India, with a few long haul flights stretching into Africa, Middle East, and SE Asia. My biggest planes so far are 737-400 and A320-200, so either of those would be great for the livery.

As for the logo/livery design, I was thinking about bright colors (yellow, orange, red) along with a sun logo. You could even try incorporating the "C" in Curry or an interlocking "ca" (lowercase) into the sun itself for a cool effect. Other than that, I give you full artistic license to make it great!

I'm in no hurry, so whenever you get time for it would be great :)

Thanks in advance!
CaptainStooby

CaptainStooby

CaptainStooby

AE Player

• 92 posts

User's Awards

Ack, this was originally meant to be a reply to to the "Requests for WaltBren" thread and apparently I just learned the difference between Start New Topic and Add Reply. :) Sorry for the duplicate posts on the main thread

However, if anyone else feels up to taking this on, feel free :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users