High gate prices

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

styloboy

styloboy

• 28 posts
I've got a question and that's:
I've got 2 gates with 5 slots in use which should cost about $313.800 but I pay now$636.600 which makes me go in the red. I already tried to reset the routes and the gates but that didn't work so who can help me??

ziliu

ziliu

• 281 posts
Are you sure it's not $637,600? :P

Anyways, on the first month you are charged double, one part gate cost and one part a one-time setup fee. If this was the first month, that's the problem and next month you'll probably not pay as much.

EBoyken

EBoyken

• 52 posts
  • WLM ID:eboyken@hotmail.com
  • AIM Screen Name:EBoyken
If you buy a lot of gates and experiment with routes, you will be charged for all of those gates for one month, even if you release them right away. Perhaps you have done this?

Eric

styloboy

styloboy

• 28 posts
It's the first answer because it was the first month

styloboy

styloboy

• 28 posts
I'n now in the second mond and didend do a thing but I still need to pay 660k how is this possible?

TimS

TimS

• 204 posts
You probably tried to reset the gates last month (so, return them and buy again), so you had to pay the admin fee again. Leave it as is, if it comesback again next month.. Then I don't know :P

styloboy

styloboy

• 28 posts

Origineel gepost door TimS
You probably tried to reset the gates last month (so, return them and buy again), so you had to pay the admin fee again. Leave it as is, if it comesback again next month.. Then I don't know :P

still the same

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users