Old Aircraft Market

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

Guest_Birdjet737_*

Guest_Birdjet737_*
  • Guests
I dunno about some people, but I wish there was an old aircraft market, where we can buy like 737-200's 300's and stuff, cus they are out there. If this ever is a feature, the old aircraft should be a lot cheaper.... since they would have been used anyhow.

Kevin

mma

mma

• 425 posts

Originally posted by Birdjet737
I dunno about some people, but I wish there was an old aircraft market, where we can buy like 737-200's 300's and stuff, cus they are out there. If this ever is a feature, the old aircraft should be a lot cheaper.... since they would have been used anyhow.

Kevin

The USED Aircraft section in this program does this.....

Used = Old

And Cheaper !!!!

My friend its called Supply and Demand:cool:

Syrami764

Syrami764

• 57 posts
  • AIM Screen Name:Chandaman61388
  • Yahoo ID:delta76234

Originally posted by mma
The USED Aircraft section in this program does this.....

Used = Old

And Cheaper !!!!

My friend its called Supply and Demand:cool:

He's referring to aircraft that aren't currently in production. The Used section has aircraft in production.
Kevin- There will be soon I think it is called aircraft broker (or something along the lines of that) that will allow you to purchase planes that aren't currently being produced (MD80s, 732s, 722s etc..) someone with a little more knowloedge of the subject feel free to step in because that's only what I read off the site.

Bigfoot

Bigfoot

• 36 posts
I suggested in a other topic that it would be nice if there where more fleet option when you start this game. Instead of two 5 years old Beech 1900D you get like a single 5 year old Saab or like a 20 year old 737-300 or Dc-9. Curently you get for your two beeches around 12 mil when you sell them(age of 5). If there are simelar prices of other aircraft but at a older age, this way you can get those aircraft that are out of production(think of fokker) in to the game.

That is also a solution for my problem with to many beech1900D on the market right now. I can't sell them.

An other option could be that there would be some sort of mojave dessert. Where there are thousend of aircraft waiting for new owner. this way you can introduse the lager aircraft like a Dc10 or 747-200. But that role could also be played by that broker mentioned before.

Coeurlion

Coeurlion

• 349 posts
Yeah lol imagine buying a Concorde, or starting with a pair DC-3's , which they still use today. Imagine a frieght/ Cargo option to make more revenue. Getting a DC-10 to that would be awsome or a Beluga (also known as the A300-600ST Super Transporter).

AirKevin

AirKevin

Air Kevin Captain

• 929 posts
  • WLM ID:AirKevin747@yahoo.com
  • AIM Screen Name:AirKevin747
  • Yahoo ID:AirKevin747
Quote: "Kevin- There will be soon I think it is called aircraft broker (or something along the lines of that) that will allow you to purchase planes that aren't currently being produced (MD80s, 732s, 722s etc..) someone with a little more knowloedge of the subject feel free to step in because that's only what I read off the site."

Wait a sec, I posted nothing.

Tump

Tump

• 442 posts

User's Awards

Maybe you are not the only one called Kevin :P

[Edited on 8/8/2005 by Tump]

StephenM

StephenM

• 987 posts
  • WLM ID:srkm@eircom.net
Birdjet737 said at the end of his post his name was Kevin! :P