Photo

Way to many Beech 1900D's

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

Bigfoot

Bigfoot

• 36 posts
As a relitive newbie around here, I've still got my Beech 1900D's. Thay are for sale right now(look here). But on the market there are just way to many beech 1900D's, which results in that relitive young aircraft aren't sold. And for further invesments it is realy needed to sel them at a younger age.
Is there something which wil regulate the amount of beech 1900D's or any other type of aircraft thet are for sale. Or is there a solution being developed for this?

Coeurlion

Coeurlion

• 349 posts
All i can say is that u are late in the game. Those who are estabished want larege a/c.

StephenM

StephenM

• 987 posts
  • WLM ID:srkm@eircom.net
If you sell you beeches at about $4m you should get them sold.

Simpleboy

Simpleboy

• 69 posts
Sell under market value, is better than 4 mil each. Place an advert in the classifieds as well. Usually you dont wait to long that way.

mma

mma

• 425 posts

Originally posted by Bigfoot
As a relitive newbie around here, I've still got my Beech 1900D's. Thay are for sale right now(look here). But on the market there are just way to many beech 1900D's, which results in that relitive young aircraft aren't sold. And for further invesments it is realy needed to sel them at a younger age.
Is there something which wil regulate the amount of beech 1900D's or any other type of aircraft thet are for sale. Or is there a solution being developed for this?

If you tell us the age and what you want for them $$$$ ? We all can see this and make offers...OK?:cool:

Bigfoot

Bigfoot

• 36 posts

Origineel gepost door mma

If you tell us the age and what you want for them $$$$ ? We all can see this and make offers...OK?:cool:

I already posted my advert link on AE classefied.

(look here)

Maybe for the man him self, Miller, I suggest that when you start this game there must be more fleet option available. Like instead of two 5 year old beeches which are around 12 mil worth like a single 5 year old Saab 2000 or something like a 20 year old 737. In real life you'll see startups with 737-300 or Fokker 100. This also results in older aircraft which arent in production anymore (think of Fokker) to enter the game.

piercey

piercey

I heart Embraer!

• 1,375 posts
  • Yahoo ID:pierceyohio@sbcglobal.net

Maybe for the man him self, Miller, I suggest that when you start this game there must be more fleet option available. Like instead of two 5 year old beeches which are around 12 mil worth like a single 5 year old Saab 2000 or something like a 20 year old 737. In real life you'll see startups with 737-300 or Fokker 100. This also results in older aircraft which arent in production anymore (think of Fokker) to enter the game.

you know what, this isn't that bad of an idea, but if added, the airplane broker would have to be implimented first.

Bigfoot

Bigfoot

• 36 posts
Well I lowered the price to $5.399.999 each

They are 5 years old

mma

mma

• 425 posts

Well you better hope Chicken (Rubber Chicken Transport) dosnt unload his stack of Beeches...:P

Bigfoot

Bigfoot

• 36 posts
I`ve checkt with the Chicken if he was interested, but he says he already has 7 beeches on the ground.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users