Photo

Replace multiple old aircraft and create multiple routes… less monotonous and more enjoyable…

* - - - - 1 votes

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

flycessna172

flycessna172

• 9 posts
Is it possible to create a feature to import a list of routes (city pairs… JFK-DFW, JFK-ORD, etc.) for your airline to be created by the game at the same time?

An example of this can be seen at a website called Great Circle Mapper (www.gcmap.com).

On their website, you can list over a hundred city pairs and the routes will show up on the globe.

It’d be nice if this feature could be programmed to automatically pick the highest ticket price that provides 100% capacity and has the ability to allow the users to provide aircraft type (or, preferably, aircraft ID number) and frequency for each route.

I understand that this website “gets paid” each time a new page is opened or refreshed…

But, I find that creating routes for hundreds of aircraft one at a time becomes very tedious… I wonder if any of the other players agree?

Also, is there a feature planned (in upcoming revisions) to replace multiple old aircraft with new aircraft at the same time?

wilbur2012

wilbur2012

AE Player

• 26 posts
Wouldn't this just take the whole point out of the game?

un1

un1

AE Developer

• AE Developer
  • 1,187 posts

User's Awards

2    3         
It would also kill the server.

R6 - NSW Airlines

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users