Photo

how do i get my credit score to improve?????

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

howard

howard

AE Player

• 67 posts

User's Awards

2    2      
i have an airline worth $320,000,000 and it has 30 aircraft (20 leased) i earn 3,500,000 per day and yet my credit score is AT D

how can i possibly get my credit score higher??????

thanks

howard

howard!! Founder of SkyBlue:

"GIVING YOU CHOICE"

LLC

LLC

AE Luver

• 461 posts
when you have the money buy out your leases - that will help

(go to the leased aircraft's page and click on the "Buy" button - BUT BE CAREFULL, THE TERMINATE BUTTON IS RIGHT ABOVE the BUY BUTTON)

this will do two things

1) It will give you flexibility as to when you want to replace the aircraft (and when you do replace it, you will make money selling it)

2) It costs less to own an aircraft than to lease one

Thiago Castro

Thiago Castro

AE Addict To-Be

• 14 posts

User's Awards

Don't let your airline go into debt and NEVER EVER miss out on a leasing payment. Missing on a leasing payment makes your credit rating goes down quite fast!

RmTrice

RmTrice

• 255 posts
  • AIM Screen Name:RmTrice07
i seem to be missing out on quite a few lease payments even though i always keep 100mil in the bank and ensure there are no deliveries that will make me go into the red. I can't figure this out. My credit rating is now a D and im furious. I must be miscalculating something. I'm going to start working on paying off my leases, but quite a few of them are long term. Over half of my fleet is owned now (thank God) but I still have 63 leases to contend with.
Long live NWA!

Thiago Castro

Thiago Castro

AE Addict To-Be

• 14 posts

User's Awards

i seem to be missing out on quite a few lease payments even though i always keep 100mil in the bank and ensure there are no deliveries that will make me go into the red. I can't figure this out. My credit rating is now a D and im furious. I must be miscalculating something. I'm going to start working on paying off my leases, but quite a few of them are long term. Over half of my fleet is owned now (thank God) but I still have 63 leases to contend with.

I have 50% of my fleet on a leasing contract aswell. I just make sure that they are delivered by the end of the month so I won't have any problems. The thing is, I never know what expences will come in the begining of the month, but I assume it's leasing cost, personal expences and maintance costs, so I always keep around 230 milion in the bank just in case and as the time goes I try to keep more money so I never go into red.

Leasing is a good option to expand but you have to be carefull not to go out of control. Again, I learned that the hard way! lol

LLC

LLC

AE Luver

• 461 posts
By buying out ALL of my leases my credit is 'AAA' (Ie all AIRCRAFT OWNED)

when you buy out a lease your payments for that aircraft end

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users