Aircraft Production Lines

- - - - -

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

Guest_Nolesfan16_*

Guest_Nolesfan16_*
  • Guests
I know that we have the pending delivieries split up by manufacturer, but realistically there are different production lines within each mfgr. For example, Boeing does not produce the 747, 737 and 77 all on the same line. Therefore, it is not realistic that a person who orders a 747 has to wait behind a line of 50 737s. Is there a way to spilt up the production line like they have it in the real world. I know airbus has some aircraft that share the same assembly line. I know there are people that know the specifics that could probably help the problem.

mma

mma

• 425 posts

Originally posted by Nolesfan16
I know that we have the pending delivieries split up by manufacturer, but realistically there are different production lines within each mfgr. For example, Boeing does not produce the 747, 737 and 77 all on the same line. Therefore, it is not realistic that a person who orders a 747 has to wait behind a line of 50 737s. Is there a way to spilt up the production line like they have it in the real world. I know airbus has some aircraft that share the same assembly line. I know there are people that know the specifics that could probably help the problem.

One point that you must understand, about the waiting list.

Is that even if I order 20 New 747's I only can receive (2) per month.

doug_Or

doug_Or

AE Addict

• Veteran
  • 896 posts
This has been ediscussed many times in the past. Most recently Miller said it was on the wish list, but is more complicated than it appears.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users