• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Thiago Castro

Thiago Castro

AE Addict To-Be

• 14 posts

User's Awards

Hi,

Every first day of the month I pretty much bleed money and always go red money wise. With a 13 milion profit a day, it takes me around 12 days to get back on my feat and only have 11 to 12 days of proftability (since the month ends at the 24th on the beta worlds).

So in order not to loose my leased planes (since I already lost my credit rating to lease new ones lol), I'm trying to buy them (at least the 737-300) but I'm worried that it will affect my MD-11 and 747-400 so my question is, is there a way that I can move the pay dates for those leasing contracts to the end of the month? (like extend the lease in the end of the month renewing the contract)

Thank you!

PacificAirways

PacificAirways

Busy Bee

• 316 posts
no.

Pacific Airways - Head of Public Relations, Globe Alliance

Photo%202-11-2014%203%2000%2046%20am.png

Yuxi

Yuxi

AE Developer

• AE Developer
  • 4,365 posts

Hi,

Every first day of the month I pretty much bleed money and always go red money wise. With a 13 milion profit a day, it takes me around 12 days to get back on my feat and only have 11 to 12 days of proftability (since the month ends at the 24th on the beta worlds).

So in order not to loose my leased planes (since I already lost my credit rating to lease new ones lol), I'm trying to buy them (at least the 737-300) but I'm worried that it will affect my MD-11 and 747-400 so my question is, is there a way that I can move the pay dates for those leasing contracts to the end of the month? (like extend the lease in the end of the month renewing the contract)

Thank you!

Sounds like growing pains from overexpansion :whistling:

No, there is currently no way to move lease payment days - it's the day of the month the aircraft is delivered, so it's designed to be spread out by default.

Thiago Castro

Thiago Castro

AE Addict To-Be

• 14 posts

User's Awards

Sounds like growing pains from overexpansion :whistling:

lol, yeah Yuxi, you got that right.

I still can't follow the new balance but I guess I'll try to restructure with the planes that I own... selling the less proftable routes in order to buy the ones with leasing contracts around the begining of each month.

Thanks anyway! :)

adityapratama

adityapratama

Indonesian Sub-Forum Moderator

• 1,067 posts
don't lease to many aircrafts. I leased only 15-20 aircrafts and then start buying new planes. it may be slow at first but when you've no leased aircrafts it'll be much easier,and faster :P

Globe Alliance Leader

R1RDz7e.jpg

Thiago Castro

Thiago Castro

AE Addict To-Be

• 14 posts

User's Awards

don't lease to many aircrafts. I leased only 15-20 aircrafts and then start buying new planes. it may be slow at first but when you've no leased aircrafts it'll be much easier,and faster :P

Yeah! That`s what I`m doing now. I ceased operations of my previous airlines and started again. From the same airport and everything (even mananged to get one of my old MD-11 and 744, but now I`m going on a slower but more carefull manner. But, just to be sure, I`m only leasing airplanes by the end of the month. lol

adityapratama

adityapratama

Indonesian Sub-Forum Moderator

• 1,067 posts

Yeah! That`s what I`m doing now. I ceased operations of my previous airlines and started again. From the same airport and everything (even mananged to get one of my old MD-11 and 744, but now I`m going on a slower but more carefull manner. But, just to be sure, I`m only leasing airplanes by the end of the month. lol

yea,don't push too hard on expansion,grow your airline slowly but sure. I was rather quick though, in less than a year I've managed to bought all my leased aircrafts and started to buy new aircrafts. well,I'm just lucky I guess :P

Globe Alliance Leader

R1RDz7e.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users