Photo

Route network

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

skyasia

skyasia

• 6 posts
Hi all,
Just want to share my thoughts on airline reputation indicator; especially "Route Network Size"
In the description, it is mentioned "The more cities you connect, the more prestige your airline gains."
Well, how about airlines which fill in the gap for more domestic connection? Some airlines do prefer to go for regional airlines which has more connection to/from cities in within certain area and they do not focus to spread the wings globally to visit the tiniest city 5000miles away. The achievement (number of routes) they have should have certain impact too to the airline reputation but so far I don't see this as one of the contributing factor yet to AE 'reputation' calculations.
There is a "route performance" indicator, but it just measures on how the airline doing on each route, but there is no indicator if the airline flown so many routes regionally (or domestically).

What do you think?

yosi

yosi

• 8 posts
i think it's great idea.
my airline was too.
i just 47 cities. but i have 257 route.!
so my airline was not a good reputation on the Route network size. :rolleyes:

skyasia

skyasia

• 6 posts
That's exactly my point.
I played few airlines on AE. One with one hub (since that country only have 1 airport) and that one have good route network size. But the other one is based in a country with many airports, sure there are chance to develop domestic & regional network, but doing this won't improve much on route network size...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users