[Logo and Livery] for Mango Airlines

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Captain Krunch

Captain Krunch

AE Addict To-Be

• 24 posts
Hi,

If someone could make a logo and a livery for Mango Airlines, that would be great! Some background info about the airline: We're based out of Houston Intercontinental, and are expanding to major cities across the US and eventually the world. Our fleet consists of A319-100s, 737-800s, A330-200s, 787-8s, 777-300ERs, and eventually A380-800s.

The logo should look modern, and have some kind of design to it, nothing too complicated though. The base color I would like is orange, secondary color I'd like green. Anything else is up to you.

The livery can be any of the planes mentioned above; whatever is easiest. Base color, again, orange, and the engines/tail I'd like green. I'd like "Mango Airlines" on the front of the plane, fairly large. But "Mango" larger than "Airlines". Again I'd like some kind of design, simple but nice-looking. Swoop, or curve, anything really, it's up to you. Feel free to use more colors than just orange/green, but I'd like most of the plane to be orange, and green as a secondary.

Hope that's not too much.. and great game. I can't wait for the 3.1 update :)
Posted Image

Unky

Unky

Tinworkx, Redesigning Entertaining.

• 210 posts
would be willing to do it should be done in 2 days

Posted Image

Captain Krunch

Captain Krunch

AE Addict To-Be

• 24 posts
Awesome, thanks! That will be great!