Photo

FlyAmazon

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

lshlarson

lshlarson

#1 Railfan

• 928 posts
FlyAmazon is the newest member of the AmeriWorld group. Following in the footsteps of AmeriWorld's highly successful America East, in AE8 as well, FlyAmazon provides scheduled passenger services to the South American community. Connecting the world to two amazing jungles, Costa Rica and the Amazon, we are Brazil's official "Jungle Airline".

FlyAmazon (Amazonian Aircorp dba)
FA/JGL "Jungle"

Fleet:
2 Airbus A319-100
1 Airbus A300-600R

On Order:
4 Airbus A320-200
5 Airbus A330-300

Destinatiions from Porto Alegre (our Hub):
- San Jose, Costa Rica (8x weekly) Aircraft: A319-100
– St. Maarten, Dutch Antilles (8x weekly) Aircraft: A300-600R

Destinations from Sao Paulo Congohas (our Focus City)
– San Jose, Costa Rica (8x weekly) Aircraft: A319-100

FlyAmazon is looking forward to opening service to Africa, Europe and North America upon taking delivery of our brand-new A330s. Plus, our incoming A320s will be deployed onto domestic routes, as well as services to Uruguay, Argentina, Paraguay, Peru and Chile.
We are also exploring increasing our domestic regional services with more A319s as well as Embraer Regional Jets.

Thank you for expressing your interest in FlyAmazon!
Posted Image

un1

un1

AE Developer

• AE Developer
  • 1,187 posts

User's Awards

2    3         
You do realize that Porto Alegre and Sao Paulo is on the wrong side of the country as the Amazon dont you?

R6 - NSW Airlines

Moldova96

Moldova96

AE Winner

• AE Moderator / Data Collector
  • 2,024 posts
I have a question, why don't you fly to the Amazon? You fly over it but do not offer any real links to the Amazon jungle at all, Im wondering if you should more focus operations in an Amazon area airport rather than down South.

eu30cUI.png

lshlarson

lshlarson

#1 Railfan

• 928 posts
yes I do! I'll be starting Manaus and Rio Branco (plus others) when I get the rest of my A319/A320s.
Posted Image

lshlarson

lshlarson

#1 Railfan

• 928 posts
FlyAmazon is proud to announce that we have ordered 10 new A330-300s for US and African services, and 10 A350-900s for Europe and Asian services.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users