Photo

Malaysia Airways looking for codeshare partners!

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

9M-TKS

9M-TKS

• 888 posts
To further expand its network, Malaysia Airways is looking for codeshare partners. Do tell me which routes you're interested in below :) My main hub is in Kuala Lumpur (KUL) and we fly to many destinations across 5 continents. You're welcomed to codeshare on my domestic flights as long as you fly into KUL, and I'm looking to codeshare on flights from South Africa to South America, and from Europe to the US and Canada. Though I'm happy to hear what you guys have in mind!
Posted Image

First to fly - Airbus A350, B787-9 in AE8

Guest_Speed Bird_*

Guest_Speed Bird_*
  • Guests
Do we currently have codeshares on KUL-BHX, MAN and LGW? Can't remember if we ever actually agreed to it or not.

Tintinfan

Tintinfan

AE's No.1 Trainfan!

• AE Moderator / Data Collector
  • 1,249 posts
Id love to codeshare....but I don't think we can in Airline Empires?

AE Moderator | Globe Alliance Admin | AE's No.1 Railway Enthusiast

675143919b.jpg

9M-TKS

9M-TKS

• 888 posts

Do we currently have codeshares on KUL-BHX, MAN and LGW? Can't remember if we ever actually agreed to it or not.

I don't think I fly to BHX and LGW, but I'm happy to codeshare MAN-KUL, and perhaps MAN-ORD/MDW if you fly there?
Posted Image

9M-TKS

9M-TKS

• 888 posts

Id love to codeshare....but I don't think we can in Airline Empires?

It's imaginary, dude
Posted Image

Guest_Speed Bird_*

Guest_Speed Bird_*
  • Guests

I don't think I fly to BHX and LGW, but I'm happy to codeshare MAN-KUL, and perhaps MAN-ORD/MDW if you fly there?

I meant would you like to codeshare on my flights into BHX and LGW?

But year, I'd be happy to codeshare on MAN-KUL and MAN-ORD.

9M-TKS

9M-TKS

• 888 posts
So it's settled, KUL-MAN and MAN ORD. Would you like to codeshare on flights to AU/NZ or intra Asia?
Posted Image

Guest_Speed Bird_*

Guest_Speed Bird_*
  • Guests
I think these four routes would be good ones to codeshare on:

KUL-SYD
KUL-AKL
KUL-MEL
KUL-PER

Moldova96

Moldova96

AE Winner

• 2,024 posts
I an codeshare on routes from BOM-Africa and DEL-DUB if need be. Also Imperial Maldives can provide connections to some smaller African nations.

eu30cUI.png

9M-TKS

9M-TKS

• 888 posts
Okay so now the codeshares are

Malaysia Airways operated:
KUL-SYD
KUL-PER
KUL-MEL
KUL-AKL

Why not split two cities above to ex-SIN?

Legacy operated
MAN-KUL
MAN-ORD
BHX-KUL (is this one on?)

Imperial India/Maldives operated
KUL-DEL
KUL-BOM
KUL-MLE (you fly this one right?)
BOM-CPT/JNB/LOS/NBO (if available)
DEL-DUB
Posted Image

Guest_Speed Bird_*

Guest_Speed Bird_*
  • Guests
BHX-KUL is still on. I will be launching LGW-KUL when my next pair of 744s arrive, so I don't know whether or not you want to codeshare on that as well?

9M-TKS

9M-TKS

• 888 posts

BHX-KUL is still on. I will be launching LGW-KUL when my next pair of 744s arrive, so I don't know whether or not you want to codeshare on that as well?

That would be nice, as I won't touch LGW. Maybe LTN (rwy length?) or STN in the future, but for now I'll just be sticking to LHR
Posted Image

lshlarson

lshlarson

#1 Railfan

• 928 posts

To further expand its network, Malaysia Airways is looking for codeshare partners. Do tell me which routes you're interested in below :) My main hub is in Kuala Lumpur (KUL) and we fly to many destinations across 5 continents. You're welcomed to codeshare on my domestic flights as long as you fly into KUL, and I'm looking to codeshare on flights from South Africa to South America, and from Europe to the US and Canada. Though I'm happy to hear what you guys have in mind!

I just happened to notice this... I know it's a little late but are you still looking for codeshares? I am based in HND for my full-service airline (FujiExpress http://world8.airlin....php?player=941, ) and NRT for my LCC (FujiClipper, http://world8.airlin....php?player=947).
I fly KUL-NRT with FujiClipper (daily A319) but not yet KUL-HND with FujiExpress.
I'd be happy to codeshare on KUL to HND, Hiroshima (HIJ) and Sendai (SDJ), for my FujiClipper KUL-NRT route, and for Japanese domestic routes (I probably serve some smaller airports with my ATRs that you might not). I also have some other routes that you might not serve (i.e. Vladivostok, Pyongyang, Daegu, etc.)
Also, was this just for AAA members? Or can non-AAA members codeshare with you?
Let me know what you think!
I look forward to working with you!
-WTA :captain:
Posted Image

9M-TKS

9M-TKS

• 888 posts
It's never too late, but could you post a summary of your requests? And any realistic airline is welcomed to codeshare with me. Do post a link to your airline too
Posted Image

lshlarson

lshlarson

#1 Railfan

• 928 posts

It's never too late, but could you post a summary of your requests? And any realistic airline is welcomed to codeshare with me. Do post a link to your airline too

Routes to Japan from Malaysia:
HND-KUL
NRT-KUL*
HIJ-KUL (coming soon)
SDJ-KUL (coming soon)
HND-PEN (coming soon)
HND-BPN
HND-BKI (coming soon)
HND-PEN (coming soon)

Asian routes (for connections)
HND-VVO
HND-FNJ
HND-TAE
HND-ANC
HND-CJU
HND-HRB
HND-SHE
HND-XIY
HND-URC
HIJ-DLC
HIJ-NAY
HIJ-FUK

Domestic routes (for connections)
HND-AOJ
HND-KIJ
HND-HKD
HND-AKJ
HND-KKJ
HND-KMI
HND-KMQ
HND-KMJ
HIJ-NGS
HIJ-OKA
HIJ-KMJ
NRT-KIX*
NRT-NGO*
NRT-ALA*

*denotes operated by FujiClipper (LCC service)

All KUL-Japan routes, and some Asian routes are operated by 737-700/800 aircraft
All Domestic Routes, and some Asian routes, are operated by ATR aircraft
All FujiClipper Routes are operated by A319 aircraft

FujiExpress (full-service) http://world8.airlin....php?player=941
FujiClipper (LCC) http://world8.airlin...php?player=947.

If you have any other route requests, I'll be happy to consider them.
WTA :captain:
Posted Image

9M-TKS

9M-TKS

• 888 posts
Malaysia Airways is looking for codeshare partners for the next round, to benefit passengers with connecting flights. As long as you're a realistic carrier outside Malaysia, you are welcomed to codeshare our domestic flights and extensive south east Asian network. On the other hand, we are also looking to codeshare European, TransAtlantic, African, Japanese, Latin American and US/Canada domestic flights.
Posted Image

lshlarson

lshlarson

#1 Railfan

• 928 posts

Malaysia Airways is looking for codeshare partners for the next round, to benefit passengers with connecting flights. As long as you're a realistic carrier outside Malaysia, you are welcomed to codeshare our domestic flights and extensive south east Asian network. On the other hand, we are also looking to codeshare European, TransAtlantic, African, Japanese, Latin American and US/Canada domestic flights.

Hi TK-S,
I will be operating an Indonesian airline with hubs at CGK and DPS as a member of AAA next round. I'd like to propose an agreement to avoid us competing.
You have control over: all Indonesian routes from Kuala Lumpur to any city in Indonesia including my Hubs.
I have control over: any city in Malaysia to my two hubs (CGK and DPS)

Also, on a Korean airline I might or might not add (part of AAA as well), I'd like to propose the opposite.
You have control over: any city in Malaysia except KUL to any city in Korea except ICN
I have control over: Routes from any city in Korea to KUL

If you plan to launch your Singaporean airline again, I'd like to have the exact same agreement.

Is this agreement satisfactory?
Thanks, WTA
:)
Posted Image

Moldova96

Moldova96

AE Winner

• 2,024 posts
Imperial Maldives would be happy to codeshare on the MLE-KUL route, currently Cathay Pacific and Imperial India are trying to work out possible codeshare routes if you have any suggestions do not hesitate to make your voice heard to the Imperial Group.

eu30cUI.png

9M-TKS

9M-TKS

• 888 posts

Hi TK-S,
I will be operating an Indonesian airline with hubs at CGK and DPS as a member of AAA next round. I'd like to propose an agreement to avoid us competing.
You have control over: all Indonesian routes from Kuala Lumpur to any city in Indonesia including my Hubs.
I have control over: any city in Malaysia to my two hubs (CGK and DPS)

Also, on a Korean airline I might or might not add (part of AAA as well), I'd like to propose the opposite.
You have control over: any city in Malaysia except KUL to any city in Korea except ICN
I have control over: Routes from any city in Korea to KUL

If you plan to launch your Singaporean airline again, I'd like to have the exact same agreement.

Is this agreement satisfactory?
Thanks, WTA
:)

Thanks for the reply :) Im sorry but if you haven't known this before, CGK, DPS and ICN are all important cities to me. I have been very successful in dominating those markets before and I don't think I will let go of my position any time soon. We can "codeshare" but we will still compete unfortunately.

Good thing for you, SQ won't be in next round, so the SIN-Indonesia market will be relatively unspoiled for you. :)

Imperial Maldives would be happy to codeshare on the MLE-KUL route, currently Cathay Pacific and Imperial India are trying to work out possible codeshare routes if you have any suggestions do not hesitate to make your voice heard to the Imperial Group.

Malaysia Airways will be most happy to codeshare on flights to Malé and Hong Kong, and from Hong Kong to Taipei, Narita and Kansai
Posted Image

Kirkland

Kirkland

AE King

• 1,504 posts
Does this MAINLY mean approve flying on the same routes?

nWcLJH0.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users