- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Yuxi

Yuxi

AE Developer

• AE Developer
  • 4,365 posts
If you get a white page when trying to log in, email me at yuxi@airlineempires.org with your username and I will reset your password for you. This is a known issue with certain accounts from the old forum.

Also, if you get a white page while validating your new account, try logging in normally.

Sorry for the inconvenience.
David

sviridovt

sviridovt

AE King

• 1,512 posts
  • Skype Name:tim.sviridov
that what happens when you enter a wrong password

Yuxi

Yuxi

AE Developer

• AE Developer
  • 4,365 posts

that what happens when you enter a wrong password

That happens with most older accounts, regardless of password. I suspect it's caused by some incompatibility between the password storage mechanisms from the old forum software (vBulletin) and the new one.

sviridovt

sviridovt

AE King

• 1,512 posts
  • Skype Name:tim.sviridov

That happens with most older accounts, regardless of password. I suspect it's caused by some incompatibility between the password storage mechanisms from the old forum software (vBulletin) and the new one.

probably, but I had my forum account when you had vbulletin and as long as I enter the right password it logs in

Guest_Eryk_*

Guest_Eryk_*
  • Guests
I've had this problem.
There is a simpler way to solve the log in problem; really.
I just used the 'Forgot Password' option rather then troubling our developer with E-mails. Of course, I'm not sure if this kind of password reset works for all players, but with my acceptable knowledge I believe it should.

Yuxi

Yuxi

AE Developer

• AE Developer
  • 4,365 posts
The login and validation white page problem should be fixed now. :clap:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users