Photo

Airlines 6 update. Total Dud.

- - - - -

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

TerryMcKenna

TerryMcKenna

• 97 posts
I have posted before my impressions of another airline simulation game that I purchased last year.
That game being 'AIRLINE SIMULATION AIRLINES 6' by Efzed Australia.
It is highly promoted on the internet and in all the major airline magazines. It costs $80 and there are additional ongoing support costs.

I was very disappointed in my purchase. The product was nothing like what is promoted in the advertising hype.
It is little more than a 'join the dots ' excercise with the game play going no where and doing nothing, no competitive or challenge element and the only destination that you quickly reach is 'Why bother?'
Further frustration has been the long promised release of the updated 'AIRLINES 7', now almost 3 years and many broken release dates late.
Plus in the meantime the A6 program has been allowed to deteriorate with faults not being rectified and many features no longer working. Any suggestion/complaint to the development company Efzed have either been ignored or responded with 'There is no point in us upgrading this program, all will be fixed in the soon to be released A7'.

A7 was finally released last Wednesday.
What a major disappointment !!!!!

Apart from some new graphics it is exactly the same as the old game.
It is far from complete, being little more than a very basic beta test program that is riddled with faults, with many promised and highly promoted 'new' features either not yet enabled or missing all together.
The forum has exploded with many complaints and customers expressing their disappointment at Efzeds extremely lazy effort.

I am familiar with three other airline simulation gaming products, Airlines 7 runs a very distant fourth. Any one interested in checking out the other gaming options should avoid this totally crap product.

I think that we are all extremely lucky to have discovered Airline Empires.
This is an excellent simulation product. It rates very highly against other airline simulation offerings and the advances that we have recently seen have been very impressive. :P

un1

un1

AE Developer

• AE Developer
  • 1,187 posts

User's Awards

2    3         

I think that we are all extremely lucky to have discovered Airline Empires.
This is an excellent simulation product. It rates very highly against other airline simulation offerings and the advances that we have recently seen have been very impressive. :)

and its free! :P

R6 - NSW Airlines

Yuxi

Yuxi

AE Developer

• AE Developer
  • 4,365 posts
I came very close to buying Airline 6 a year ago. I'm glad I didn't :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users