Photo

[-] Total Daily Pax/Seat

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

Modesto

Modesto

• 99 posts
For some reason, some of my routes just went to 0%. I don't have any competition in these routes and the number of seats that I have for the routes is under the number of demand. It is an easy fix, just click save, but still it shouldn't of gone to 0% for no reason.

Yuxi

Yuxi

AE Developer

• AE Developer
  • 4,365 posts
Those were probably left over from the short period of time earlier today when the demand data was missing. It shouldn't happen again.

Modesto

Modesto

• 99 posts
No, I just logged in again and found about 70 of my routes with 0%! And almost half of my profit down.

Yuxi

Yuxi

AE Developer

• AE Developer
  • 4,365 posts
I suspect this is happening when some routes are missing demand data (which is generated automatically when someone views, updates, or creates a route) and someone opens a hub and it tries to recalculate all their routes out of that airport unsuccessfully.

From now on, opening a hub will no longer trigger a mass recalculation (that takes too long and never finishes anyway). Routes that are at 0% will need to be resaved. :P This should not happen anymore (for real this time!).

un1

un1

AE Developer

• AE Developer
  • 1,187 posts

User's Awards

2    3         

I suspect this is happening when some routes are missing demand data (which is generated automatically when someone views, updates, or creates a route) and someone opens a hub and it tries to recalculate all their routes out of that airport unsuccessfully.

From now on, opening a hub will no longer trigger a mass recalculation (that takes too long and never finishes anyway). Routes that are at 0% will need to be resaved. :P This should not happen anymore (for real this time!).

wont this problem also occur when anything is recalculated?

R6 - NSW Airlines

Yuxi

Yuxi

AE Developer

• AE Developer
  • 4,365 posts

wont this problem also occur when anything is recalculated?

No. As a catch-all, the recalculation function now checks and fills in the data if it's missing. :P

Txpilot

Txpilot

• 62 posts

No. As a catch-all, the recalculation function now checks and fills in the data if it's missing. :P

Hey Yuxi, I'm starting to see this too. Not sure if anyone has made any changes to the affected routes. (I have to re-price them of course at this point) Do I need to be selecting "save" now on all my routes after I get the price I want?:puzzled:

Thx.

CMH-PHX- No competition on this route and I changed nothing. It went to zero. ( I'll leave it for a bit while I fix others if you need to look at it). Overall, my System-wide LF was reduced by 8% in 3 "game' days.

Maybe we lost a significant player? I'm starting to see routes that did have competition being abandoned.
TxWest
[23132]

Yuxi

Yuxi

AE Developer

• AE Developer
  • 4,365 posts

Hey Yuxi, I'm starting to see this too. Not sure if anyone has made any changes to the affected routes. (I have to re-price them of course at this point) Do I need to be selecting "save" now on all my routes after I get the price I want?:puzzled:

Thx.

CMH-PHX- No competition on this route and I changed nothing. It went to zero. ( I'll leave it for a bit while I fix others if you need to look at it). Overall, my System-wide LF was reduced by 8% in 3 "game' days.

If everyone's at 0% (look at the pie chart), then you just need to click Save.

Txpilot

Txpilot

• 62 posts

If everyone's at 0% (look at the pie chart), then you just need to click Save.

?? I'm at zero on the affected routes, with or without competition on the route.
Pie charts aren't showing on some routes also. PHX seems to be a common city involved.
TxWest
[23132]

Yuxi

Yuxi

AE Developer

• AE Developer
  • 4,365 posts

?? I'm at zero on the affected routes, with or without competition on the route.
Pie charts aren't showing on some routes also. PHX seems to be a common city involved.

Yup, someone created a hub at PHX earlier. Just click Save to fix it.

Txpilot

Txpilot

• 62 posts

Yup, someone created a hub at PHX earlier. Just click Save to fix it.

OK. Sorry to be confused.
TxWest
[23132]

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users