The Atlantic Air Alliance

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

a

a

• 484 posts
  • WLM ID:ross_mcintosh1@hotmail.com
The Atlantic Air Alliance is a brand new alliance between Orlando-Air, Crest Air and Rocky Air to help protect to future of the airlines. This alliance is here to protect invasion of routes and therefore profits of airlines flying around the Atlantic area (USA, Canada, UK, Mainland Europe etc.). The Alliance has strict ground rules to protect its members and to guarantee the long term profits of the airlines involved.

The Alliance is open to any airline who wishes to join but the must follow all the rules of the alliance and respect the other members and their airline routes.

Rules

1. No two members of the alliance should be competitive to any route.

2. There is to be no confrontation over routes.

3. All members must post their desired routes before they open them.

4. All members must follow the rules or will subsiquently be ejected from the alliance

5. All members must have fun, after all it is a game!

If anyone wishes to join the alliance, simply post your details and routes here and we can begin discussions.

[Edited on 7/20/2005 by a]

[Edited on 8/20/2005 by a]

g-w-r

g-w-r

Tycoon

• 328 posts
  • WLM ID:graham_w_r@hotmail.com
Thanx for posting, as mentioned ubove, anyone who wishes to join, simple post your detailes here

Guest_FrontierFlyer_*

Guest_FrontierFlyer_*
  • Guests
Hello there,

I run Valujet, a small start up with our main base in Miami, FL. We fly routes from Miami to Aruba, San Juan, Dallas Love, and more along the southeast seaboard. Many of these routes have a lot of competition and I feel that a partnership with the Atlantic Air Alliance would greatly benefit my airline as well as the other members of the alliance. I do need more aircraft and am in the process of finding some reasonably priced so that I may expand my business.

Thankyou for reviewing my application!

a

a

• 484 posts
  • WLM ID:ross_mcintosh1@hotmail.com
There has been a problem with the alliance all of the three original airlines have been deleted because we went on holiday for 3 weeks therefore. My new airline is Crest Air.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users