Photo

[High] Dissapearing Routes

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Razor

Razor

• 3 posts
I've noticed that some routes I've been flying are going away. The routes do not appear on the main screen, map, or data, yet the slots and gates are still being counted as used. A couple routes that have gone away on my airline are DFW-SAT, MSY-PIT, MDW-LGA.

Fly Pacific Horizons

Yuxi

Yuxi

AE Developer

• AE Developer
  • 4,365 posts
It could be the aircraft's lease expiring (in which case its routes will be closed automatically). Can you check if you're missing any aircraft as well? :P

Razor

Razor

• 3 posts
A lease or two may have expired, I'm not sure... Even if it has, It's still showing the slots as used even though I don't have flights to the aiports.

Razor

Razor

• 3 posts
ok... I think a couple A/C leases expired.. It seems that when an A/C is put back on the used market it doesn't delete the routes it was previously flying. I found that a couple of my routes that I used to fly with no competition are now being flown by a competitor who lease or bought my previous A/C but using my gate slots.

gba222

gba222

• 86 posts
I'm suddenly missing three aircraft whose leases weren't expiring! A319's.

Africaspotter

Africaspotter

Mr McCool

• 323 posts
  • Skype Name:Africaspotter
I am missing a high number of routes! And I lost one aircraft that I just leased the month before. Profits seem to be generated and gates are still blocked, but they don't appear on the routes page or one the map. I think the aircraft ID was 94, a BAe146-200, just in case someone finds it.
Voyage (13814) ... Number one airline.

The Number 1-Travel-Wiki at http://www.wikivoyage.org

pinchiroger

pinchiroger

• 2 posts
Same problem, yesterdeay i've leased two 737-300 form the used aircraft market, and today i didn't find them, what happened???? My Airline is Lacandona Airways

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users