Photo

[Fixed] Hours/Range/Runway Check Not Performed

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

Chaostah

Chaostah

• 181 posts
I tried to set a route: YYZ-MUC.. it would only give me a one way option... its pretty blank otherwise... when i opened the route this is what i got... i am pretty much getting the same problem with other routes with the 773ER

SQL/DB Error -- [You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ' 'YYZ', 'MUC', 3506, 1856, 825, 1, , 0)' at line 1]

New one-way route (YYZ - MUC) created.
Please wait for route details...
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/yuxi/public_html/dev/aebeta/route_engine_w.php on line 106

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/yuxi/public_html/dev/aebeta/route_engine_w.php on line 229

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/yuxi/public_html/dev/aebeta/route_engine_w.php on line 337

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/yuxi/public_html/dev/aebeta/route_engine_w.php on line 460

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/yuxi/public_html/dev/aebeta/route_engine_w.php on line 568

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/yuxi/public_html/dev/aebeta/route_engine_w.php on line 691

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/yuxi/public_html/dev/aebeta/route_engine_w.php on line 7

Yuxi

Yuxi

AE Developer

• AE Developer
  • 4,365 posts
Does it let you do more than a one-way on other aircraft?

Chaostah

Chaostah

• 181 posts
No.. but i was able to make routes out of dxb... for some reason i couldn't make flights out of YYZ, MCO, LAX to any euro cities... but I could make it out of DXB though.

Dimitri

Dimitri

• 17 posts
I'm having the same problem with my 777-200LR, between FCO-YYZ. When creating the route it doesn't show me the demand for the route and only lets me do a one way flight.

Chaostah

Chaostah

• 181 posts
Oh, I realized that yyz doesn't have the runway length required for it :|

Glennos

Glennos

toowit towoo

• Veteran
  • 1,683 posts
  • WLM ID:badtothebone99@gmail.com
hmmm, that's why good airline management is the key :)

Do I buy the plane to fly the route or do I get the cities to suit my fleet :eureka:

Anyway, the crux of the matter is that this is a bug or at the very least an enhancement request to provide a message when a plane is trying to be used on a route / city pair to which it can't be used, i.e runway not long enough.
Posted Image

Yuxi

Yuxi

AE Developer

• AE Developer
  • 4,365 posts
Ah yes, looks like the range and runway checks are not performed if you pre-select an aircraft when creating a route. I'll fix this when I have time later. :)

Chaostah

Chaostah

• 181 posts
yea... What pisses me off is that I'm trying to run some realistic routes and Air Canada runs the 773ER and 772LR off Toronto Pearson daily... maybe you could incorporate weight of the aircraft?... perhaps on so and so airport, I can only have so and so LF... but a flight from YYZ-FRA for example would not even fill 80% of the 773er tanks, so it can take off.

Yuxi

Yuxi

AE Developer

• AE Developer
  • 4,365 posts
The hours, range, and runway checks have been reimplemented, so the game should not allow you to move past airport selection if the pre-selected aircraft doesn't meet the requirements.

Yuxi

Yuxi

AE Developer

• AE Developer
  • 4,365 posts

yea... What pisses me off is that I'm trying to run some realistic routes and Air Canada runs the 773ER and 772LR off Toronto Pearson daily... maybe you could incorporate weight of the aircraft?... perhaps on so and so airport, I can only have so and so LF... but a flight from YYZ-FRA for example would not even fill 80% of the 773er tanks, so it can take off.

Implementing weight/payload limits is the ideal solution here, but we won't be able to get there anytime soon. As a temporary solution, I decreased the runway requirement for all aircraft by 15%. :)

Africaspotter

Africaspotter

Mr McCool

• 323 posts
  • Skype Name:Africaspotter
----
Voyage (13814) ... Number one airline.

The Number 1-Travel-Wiki at http://www.wikivoyage.org

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users