Photo

Concorde

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Air S

Air S

• 130 posts
I'm not sure whether this is the right place to ask this, but I've seen a Concorde popping up over the last few days on the used market. How did people obtain this when it hasn't been in production (i think) in this round? Also, how can it be 19 years old when the year is only Y2? Is there a glitch?

Maestro69

Maestro69

El Original Mod, AE Beta Tester

• AE Moderator
  • 4,010 posts

User's Awards

3    3   
Well, in relation to its age, it is because it is randomly introduced into the game. If you have looked at the market, there has been a variety of aircraft appear with different ages, so it reflects on price and allows players to purchase these planes.

dleLlDN.png?raw=1

Goose96

Goose96

Respected member

• 39 posts

I'm not sure whether this is the right place to ask this, but I've seen a Concorde popping up over the last few days on the used market. How did people obtain this when it hasn't been in production (i think) in this round? Also, how can it be 19 years old when the year is only Y2? Is there a glitch?

Its all in the used aircraft market but you have to be there at the right time or someone else will buy the plane
:airplaneGT Revolution connecting you worldwide from EWR:airplane

Elchie

Elchie

AE Developer

• Veteran
  • 376 posts
  • WLM ID:mail@elchie.eu
Every month the system will put some aircrafts (between 5 and 20) on the used market, these aircrafts will be distributed over the whole month (also randomly :D ).

Additional to that aircrafts sold by other airlines will be get onto the used market with time (not instantly, there is a randomly selected clean time).
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users