- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

airbusA310

airbusA310

• 67 posts

User's Awards

3       4    6   
Thing I'm missing something or maybe its just my computer.... but up this morning the system only alowed 1 one way route and if you tried to start another route between same city pair it would tell you it had to be round trip or something.... but just noticed it now that when I open new routes it giging me option to so another one way....
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Glennos

Glennos

toowit towoo

• Veteran
  • 1,683 posts
  • WLM ID:badtothebone99@gmail.com
I'm sorry but I'm not sure I understand.

This morning you could not create 1 way flights and now you can?

Also, what routes are involved?

What is your airline ID

What are the exact steps you take?
Posted Image

airbusA310

airbusA310

• 67 posts

User's Awards

3       4    6   
this morning if i tried to create a new one way route on a market I already had one it would say maximun one way routes already exit and it would make me create a roud trip....this afternoon I noticed that it lets me create mone than one one way for the same city pair..... trans european 21478..... every route I tried it let me do multiple one ways...no I did not do them..lol...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Glennos

Glennos

toowit towoo

• Veteran
  • 1,683 posts

this morning if i tried to create a new one way route on a market I already had one it would say maximun one way routes already exit and it would make me create a roud trip....this afternoon I noticed that it lets me create mone than one one way for the same city pair..... trans european 21478..... every route I tried it let me do multiple one ways...no I did not do them..lol...

Also, what routes are involved? If you know then put them here so the developers can look into it.

And also what steps did you take to create the route? There are a number of way's you can create routes!
Posted Image

airbusA310

airbusA310

• 67 posts

User's Awards

3       4    6   

Also, what routes are involved? If you know then put them here so the developers can look into it.

And also what steps did you take to create the route? There are a number of way's you can create routes!

Any route I try it lets me do it... first noticed on ac that had two hours left and i doing BCN TLS but remembered I had OW already and that when I notic it was gonna let me add another OW.. than I tried ramdom routes to see what was up..BCN-SID BCN-BRU BCN-DKR LGW-DUS...inhibiter missing on all routes.....
steps I took same as always....click on available ac and click on place ac on new route than pick city A to city B...

btw did you notince date went from FEB 1 year 2 to FEB 3 year 2??
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

travelhouse

travelhouse

AE Winner

• Veteran
  • 2,066 posts
  • WLM ID:travelhouse007@gmail.com

Any route I try it lets me do it... first noticed on ac that had two hours left and i doing BCN TLS but remembered I had OW already and that when I notic it was gonna let me add another OW.. than I tried ramdom routes to see what was up..BCN-SID BCN-BRU BCN-DKR LGW-DUS...inhibiter missing on all routes.....
steps I took same as always....click on available ac and click on place ac on new route than pick city A to city B...

So, when you select (Show aircraft by hours) you look at route suggestions and when you pick one, you just tick on the return box to make it ONE WAY?

Is this exactly what you are describing?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I'm a moderator, that's all.

Consult me for AE moderation issues.

Glennos

Glennos

toowit towoo

• Veteran
  • 1,683 posts

Okay, yes I noticed but yesterday we "lost" a day so It's back to normal now ;-)
Posted Image

airbusA310

airbusA310

• 67 posts

User's Awards

3       4    6   

So, when you select (Show aircraft by hours) you look at route suggestions and when you pick one, you just tick on the return box to make it ONE WAY?

Is this exactly what you are describing?

Not only with route sugestion but also if I have a new dellivered aircraft with 22 hours available and I place aircraft on new route and choce any two city pairs i than have option to click on round trip box and make it one way even if I already have a one way in that market...
this morning when I was placing some aircraft on route if I already a one way it would not even give option to click on round trip box and woul give message that maximun one way already exist or something like that
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Chaostah

Chaostah

• 181 posts
I think its because we weren't allowed to have more than 1, 1way trips, then Elchie allowed us to have many aircrafts used for one-ways.

Glennos

Glennos

toowit towoo

• Veteran
  • 1,683 posts

I think its because we weren't allowed to have more than 1, 1way trips, then Elchie allowed us to have many aircrafts used for one-ways.

Well if that is the case and we are allowed to I will just order a380's and 747's and L1011's and place them all on HND - CDG / LHR / FRA from now on then.

I can then get rid of alot of gates that are not real money makers and just play the game with about 10 cities :sdrool: The game will then be reset very quickly :thumbdown:
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users