- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

Conor

Conor

Angry Irishman

• AE Moderator
  • 1,404 posts
dont get me wrong i LOVE:-Clapthis game but there are so many ways you could make it more of a mangemant game like investing in other airlines buying shares in airlines and airports and airlines you know?

lipman

lipman

• 103 posts
Thats what i've been saying for the past couple of months.......purchasing shares in other airlines would be great. This could be used as another way for stuggling airlines to make money rather than just having a decreasing DOP when the game starts to get saturated.

Glennos

Glennos

toowit towoo

• Veteran
  • 1,683 posts
  • WLM ID:badtothebone99@gmail.com
This has already been suggested many times. Maybe we should have a sticky with suggestions already made so they are not chewed over time and time again.
Posted Image

Elchie

Elchie

AE Developer

• Veteran
  • 376 posts
  • WLM ID:mail@elchie.eu
Few days ago I thought about a concept for shares and bonds. So I am going to implement something, the only question right know is the "when" :)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Conor

Conor

Angry Irishman

• AE Moderator
  • 1,404 posts

This has already been suggested many times. Maybe we should have a sticky with suggestions already made so they are not chewed over time and time again.

Do you know how many pages of stickys wed have :L

Conor

Conor

Angry Irishman

• AE Moderator
  • 1,404 posts
make it live up to its name you know make an airline empire by having a majority share in airlines ad features like being able to buy out whole airlines

alex_nl

alex_nl

• Validating
  • 87 posts

make it live up to its name you know make an airline empire by having a majority share in airlines ad features like being able to buy out whole airlines

This will make the biggest airlines even grow faster. Because now they are blocked by the 2 aircraft a month rule. This waye they can buy 15 planes at a time.

lipman

lipman

• 103 posts

This will make the biggest airlines even grow faster. Because now they are blocked by the 2 aircraft a month rule. This waye they can buy 15 planes at a time.

I dont necessarly agree I think airlines should choose if they are going to accept the sale of their airline's shares or not. Also this is another way for the smaller airlines who join in late in the round to make money.

Conor

Conor

Angry Irishman

• AE Moderator
  • 1,404 posts

I dont necessarly agree I think airlines should choose if they are going to accept the sale of their airline's shares or not. Also this is another way for the smaller airlines who join in late in the round to make money.

Precisly :)

weestrer

weestrer

• 73 posts

User's Awards

3    2      
Agreed, If the stock is implimented it would be good for the airline whos stock is being bought to approve the purchase. I would purchase stock in the larger companies. And as companies grow so do their stock size how many can be bought. maybe in the beginning of the round everyone have same ammount of tocks and a they grow the larger they grow the more stock get put on the market. It is really good but they really need to worry about fixing the servers properly right now.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users