5 replies to this topic

Elchie

Elchie

AE Developer

• Veteran
  • 376 posts
  • WLM ID:mail@elchie.eu
Hi together,

it's just an idea - want to have your feedback.

If somebody opens a route competitors automatic prices would go down, do you want an information about that via the message-system or should this routes marked in your route-overview somehow? For example if you have CDG-TXL for 700$, another player opens this route to and your fare will go down to 345$ do you want a notification? And how? Via a message or via the routes overview page.

Remark for the messaging-thing: In this case you will get only one message until the message is removed - this should prevent "spam" if a popular route goes down and down and down.

Remark for the route-overview page: The mark will be removed if you update the respective route or click a "remove all warnings"-link.

Bye,

Tobias
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Glennos

Glennos

toowit towoo

• Veteran
  • 1,683 posts
  • WLM ID:badtothebone99@gmail.com
Good idea, I was gonna suggest that earlier because now with auto pricing you can't see what routes have dropped especially as they are all 100% LF :)

I'd go for the in game message. Via the routes page would also mean searching through all your routes, I have nearly 2700 now.
Posted Image

Conor

Conor

Angry Irishman

• AE Moderator
  • 1,404 posts
How about a notificaton if ther DOC falls by more than 10% aswell

Mdlewry

Mdlewry

Waking Up In Orlando ;)

• 57 posts
I Dont Like It Becuase most of My Routes are Automatic, although It's A Good Idea.
MDL Atlantic Bringing The World To You.

lipman

lipman

• 103 posts
This is a good idea. I think it would be better in the routes page. I already get too many messages :)

Elchie

Elchie

AE Developer

• Veteran
  • 376 posts
  • WLM ID:mail@elchie.eu
Good point to bring in user customization. Planned this for other features (so the user can set the number of records to show on a page, set some colors and so on).

There will be an option for "get warnings by message" and "get warnings within route page" and "get no warnings" or something like that.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users