• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Glennos

Glennos

toowit towoo

• Veteran
  • 1,683 posts
  • WLM ID:badtothebone99@gmail.com
I would like an option that would give me the available routes for a given aircraft from a given origin.

How would this work?

I have for example a Q400 with no routes. From a pulldown menu I choose an origin, a list is then shown from which I can choose a destination for that aircraft that is not already being flown by my airline.

Why would this be helpful?

Well at the moment I have to remember where I have routes and when you have thousands it's kinda hard to keep track of everything. When I have a new plane I want to instantly be able to put it on a route that I am not yet flying.

You could expand this by giving another pull down menu that indicates max distance. I could then choose my plane , my origin and the maximum distance I want to fly with it. A list of cities I have will then be shown that match this criteria.
Posted Image

Maestro69

Maestro69

El Original Mod, AE Beta Tester

• AE Moderator
  • 4,010 posts

User's Awards

3    3   
Ah yes, something that i have been waiting for!!!

Especially for the big airlines, like myself, round after round, its too easy to forget which airports you fly to and which ones you dont. And considering the amount of airports that have been added to sim2, it would be wise to have something like this implement.

Im all for it!! :)

dleLlDN.png?raw=1

Elchie

Elchie

AE Developer

• Veteran
  • 376 posts
  • WLM ID:mail@elchie.eu
Hey boys,

I have this idea already in mind - before implementation I have to check performance :)

So this feature will be implemented shortly if there is no strong impact on servers performance.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Glennos

Glennos

toowit towoo

• Veteran
  • 1,683 posts
  • WLM ID:badtothebone99@gmail.com

Hey boys,

I have this idea already in mind - before implementation I have to check performance :)

So this feature will be implemented shortly if there is no strong impact on servers performance.

Well I was also thinking to help performance a bit your origin can only be from where you are hubbed or have a terminal?

Maybe this can be an additional feature as you progress through the game. You don't really need it in the beginning anyway!
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users