Photo

For those that need to cheat

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

flames

flames

• 20 posts
Just a thought but how about a sticky listing all the ways to cheat in this game so that everyone can be on the same footing? Or is that reserved for the "Old Boys Club"?

Glennos

Glennos

toowit towoo

• Veteran
  • 1,683 posts
  • WLM ID:badtothebone99@gmail.com
That's not what we want to have on this forum!

The only way for everyone to be on the same footing as you call it would be to play fairly!
Posted Image

flames

flames

• 20 posts
Sorry Glennos, it was meant tongue in cheek.
I was reading past posts in the forum and a pattern was forming where I noticed certain players and their knowledge of ways to manipulate the game and wondered why,
1 They are not fixed
2 Why the players are allowed to continue
3 Why we don't all know
I seem to be having fun anyway, at least I know I am playing straight!

DiscoverFRA

DiscoverFRA

Long Time Member

• 296 posts
  • AIM Screen Name:simpleton21j

Sorry Glennos, it was meant tongue in cheek.
I was reading past posts in the forum and a pattern was forming where I noticed certain players and their knowledge of ways to manipulate the game and wondered why,
1 They are not fixed
2 Why the players are allowed to continue
3 Why we don't all know
I seem to be having fun anyway, at least I know I am playing straight!

I have been around here awhile and I was here before the massive changes that unintentionally opened up massive cheat areas. Many players have been kicking and screaming about this. Cheating has just become a way to get to the top, many players are resisting and it is showing in those that choose not to. Cheating has become a part of the game and there is almost to way to tell who is doing it. So either starting cheating, if you know how or just look away. That is the current reality. :)

Maestro69

Maestro69

El Original Mod, AE Beta Tester

• AE Moderator
  • 4,010 posts

User's Awards

3    3   
Just want to state, that while you think its good for everyone to know the cheating techniques, if there is any, i for one would not be willing to tell no one.

That is because that way, i am able to identify the cheaters and quickly get the matter sorted by their remove from the game, so the 99.9% of players keep the enjoyment factor and running the airline.

Btw, what i got is knowledge of AE... probably could write the bible on it, if i really wanted to! :)

dleLlDN.png?raw=1

DiscoverFRA

DiscoverFRA

Long Time Member

• 296 posts
  • AIM Screen Name:simpleton21j
Yeah I know you could write novels, but that just my 2 cents and how do you tell if players are aircraft swapping?

Maestro69

Maestro69

El Original Mod, AE Beta Tester

• AE Moderator
  • 4,010 posts

User's Awards

3    3   
Well, i think aircraft swapping should be scrapped until the time that it has finally been resolved and all issues from it resolved. I mean, until this point in time, its just another way for people to cheat, which should not be allowed.

Then again, its easy to beat and just make em mad :)

dleLlDN.png?raw=1

schotz89

schotz89

• 190 posts

User's Awards

I think that flames should be repremanded for even bringing up the suggest telling people on how to cheat
Atalntis Alliance

Jet

Jet

OMGZ I LUUUUV AE!!!

• 518 posts
I think swapping Planes should be kept BUT runway restrictions should be put in, Airlines swap Aircraft but they check runway restrictions first;)

ps Nice avatar Schotz89:D

KJS607

KJS607

The O.G. Savage

• 3,860 posts

User's Awards

6       3   

ps Nice avatar Schotz89:D

I think it's nice to:D:D

msg-1341-0-50048700-1680446869_thumb.png

I did a thing: thetravelsavage.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic