- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

Conor

Conor

Angry Irishman

• AE Moderator
  • 1,404 posts
Ive searched through some of the archives and didnt really turn up anything so i said i suggest it. I was thinking just to make the routes page a teeny bit more userfriendly (cos at the moment it just looks like aload of numbers for the inexperienced players)Maybe we could colour code them. Like you could have a small coloured Dot next to each row each row. You could decide what you assign the colours for like for example you could have the colour green for all your European routes or you could set a

Conor

Conor

Angry Irishman

• AE Moderator
  • 1,404 posts
(continued) colour for a specific aircraft so that when you go onto the routes page all the same colour will be in a row one after the other. So lets pretend i give one of my Q400's the colour blue so blue is that aircrafts colour. so then when you go onto the route page all of the routes served by that Q400 are one after the other with a Blue dot next to it or the whole row has a blue background or something. I just think it would be helpfull please leave your feedback:D

Conor

Conor

Angry Irishman

• AE Moderator
  • 1,404 posts
P.S sorry about the multiple replies my PSP only allows me a certain amount of letters in each comment. When i get my hands on a computer ill merge the comments or even if the admins could do it or sumthing:D

Jet

Jet

OMGZ I LUUUUV AE!!!

• 518 posts
I think it's a great idea;)

Conor

Conor

Angry Irishman

• AE Moderator
  • 1,404 posts

Crescent Air

Crescent Air

yeah - I'm a noob :P

• 33 posts
You can already do that to some extent in Sim2 on the routes page. By clicking on the headers, you can group your entire routes by aircraft type; by clicking on the city pair, it breaks routes by the starting city (somewhat less effective than sorting arrival & departures from the tab above your routes).. the others are self explanatory.
Crescent - where every flight is like Mardi Gras, but without the flashing... sometimes.
AE2 (88)

Conor

Conor

Angry Irishman

• AE Moderator
  • 1,404 posts
yes but that can still be very confusing for people who are just beggininjg. Most of them wont know how to do it

Glennos

Glennos

toowit towoo

• Veteran
  • 1,683 posts
  • WLM ID:badtothebone99@gmail.com

P.S sorry about the multiple replies my PSP only allows me a certain amount of letters in each comment. When i get my hands on a computer ill merge the comments or even if the admins could do it or sumthing:D

Instead of creating loads of posts which make things confusing please use the EDIT feature to edit your original post :eureka:
Posted Image

East Texas Airways

East Texas Airways

• 14 posts

Instead of creating loads of posts which make things confusing please use the EDIT feature to edit your original post :eureka:

Oh glenny, most of your moderation type posts make me laugh .... but in this case, it's not like there are 100's of new posts each day or even 10 replies to most new threads ;)

Conor

Conor

Angry Irishman

• AE Moderator
  • 1,404 posts
Thats the thing Glennos i cant

Elchie

Elchie

AE Developer

• Veteran
  • 376 posts
  • WLM ID:mail@elchie.eu
Back to topic: I will think about it and hopefully implement this new feature soon :)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Conor

Conor

Angry Irishman

• AE Moderator
  • 1,404 posts
Ahh cool thanks mate

keep up the great work!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users