- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

Conor

Conor

Angry Irishman

• AE Moderator
  • 1,404 posts
What about giving the player the option of choosing a commercial passenger airline or cargo airline?

or even include cargo planes in the buy new aircraft page so airlines can be flying cargo aswell as flying passengers? just a thought from me ;)

Conor

Conor

Angry Irishman

• AE Moderator
  • 1,404 posts
Any feed back?post em here:D

Jet

Jet

OMGZ I LUUUUV AE!!!

• 518 posts
I posted a topic a while back saying we should have cargo airlines but was told it would put too much restraint on the tester. but having a cargo airline would be fun;)

Conor

Conor

Angry Irishman

• AE Moderator
  • 1,404 posts
yea i thought it would be challenging integrating passenger and cargo shcedules

Jet

Jet

OMGZ I LUUUUV AE!!!

• 518 posts
Perhaps if we could spilt one of the sims into cargo and the other passenger? How does this sound?

Conor

Conor

Angry Irishman

• AE Moderator
  • 1,404 posts
yea thats brilliant or make a seperate server although one of the existing servers be more plausible

although it would make the overcrowding problem worse

Jet

Jet

OMGZ I LUUUUV AE!!!

• 518 posts

yea thats brilliant or make a seperate server although one of the existing servers be more plausible

although it would make the overcrowding problem worse

Yeah, the overcrowding problem is a pain. perhaps just get a list of people who want to operate in cargo and get them to be put into one of the sims but compete with the other cargo airlines?

gba222

gba222

• 86 posts
I'm not sure either of you fully appreciate just how much it would take for them to just launch a new server at the drop of a hat! :eureka:

Jet

Jet

OMGZ I LUUUUV AE!!!

• 518 posts

I'm not sure either of you fully appreciate just how much it would take for them to just launch a new server at the drop of a hat! :eureka:

I know how hard it is, these are only suggestions.

Glennos

Glennos

toowit towoo

• Veteran
  • 1,683 posts
  • WLM ID:badtothebone99@gmail.com
This has been suggested before. It's alot of work, let's just get the PAX sim working properly first!

Adding new servers costs alot of money, as it is free to play at this time don't expect servers to be added ;-)
Posted Image

Conor

Conor

Angry Irishman

• AE Moderator
  • 1,404 posts

This has been suggested before. It's alot of work, let's just get the PAX sim working properly first!

Adding new servers costs alot of money, as it is free to play at this time don't expect servers to be added ;-)

i suppose your right but theres no harm in suggesting rite :)
and i never even expected this post to be as popular as it is ;)

FlyWorld Air

FlyWorld Air

Olly - Data Collector

• 605 posts

i suppose your right but theres no harm in suggesting rite :)
and i never even expected this post to be as popular as it is ;)

You'd be surprised how vocal the community gets when suggestions are concerned...

And, on this note, I too think we should focus on the main servers for now. Maybe, introduce a P2P server with more features (let the flaming of me commence!) in the future when/ if the game gets enough interest to make it financially viable.
Posted Image

Conor

Conor

Angry Irishman

• AE Moderator
  • 1,404 posts

You'd be surprised how vocal the community gets when suggestions are concerned...

And, on this note, I too think we should focus on the main servers for now. Maybe, introduce a P2P server with more features (let the flaming of me commence!) in the future when/ if the game gets enough interest to make it financially viable.

yeah i get what your trying to say
we need to concentrate on the two existing servers and maybe a bit of web advertising could be great for the game

DiscoverFRA

DiscoverFRA

Long Time Member

• 296 posts
  • AIM Screen Name:simpleton21j

yeah i get what your trying to say
we need to concentrate on the two existing servers and maybe a bit of web advertising could be great for the game

With all due respect with what money and resources?

Conor

Conor

Angry Irishman

• AE Moderator
  • 1,404 posts

With all due respect with what money and resources?

true again

But is there anymore feedback on the original idea? just dis-regarding the fact it probobaly wont actually happen. I just want to see other peoples views on it.

Glennos

Glennos

toowit towoo

• Veteran
  • 1,683 posts
  • WLM ID:badtothebone99@gmail.com

true again

But is there anymore feedback on the original idea? just dis-regarding the fact it probobaly wont actually happen. I just want to see other peoples views on it.

This has been discussed before over the last 3 or 4 years. I don't see the point in going over the subject again and again.

Yes, it's good idea BUT it's not gonna happen.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users