8 replies to this topic

Glennos

Glennos

toowit towoo

• Veteran
  • 1,683 posts
  • WLM ID:badtothebone99@gmail.com
Situation
You have a 15 gate terminal and you want to add 5 gates.

When adding the 5 gates a message say's you need to add at least 15 gates in order to add them to the terminal. It therefore does not see your existing 15 gates as part of a terminal but as leased gates.

This may or may have been discussed already but seeing as there is no dedicated bug reporting page and no dedicated feedback from fixes in progress I'll just mention it again :)

Yuxi

Yuxi

AE Developer

• AE Developer
  • 4,365 posts
We're working to fix the terminal problem (the missing terminal when someone has no leased gates and this # of gates check). Stay tuned :)

David

Yuxi

Yuxi

AE Developer

• AE Developer
  • 4,365 posts
As of now, these two terminal bugs have been fixed:

1) Terminals will actually be built if you have no prior leased gates. (previously, if you have no leased gates at an airport and build a terminal, the game takes the cash and doesn't build the terminal)

2) When extending a terminal, the minimum number of new gates is 5. (not the number of gates in the existing terminal)

If there are any remaining problems with building terminals, please report them in this thread. :)

David

Maestro69

Maestro69

El Original Mod, AE Beta Tester

• AE Moderator
  • 4,010 posts

User's Awards

3    3   
Thanks David. Nice to see the issues with terminals fixed.

Only problem for me is mentions that i got YYZ gates on when you pick your routes, but nothing shows, gate or slot wise. Anyways u can make it show up??? Really didnt want 75 mil to go down the drain, if u know what i mean :)

dleLlDN.png?raw=1

Yuxi

Yuxi

AE Developer

• AE Developer
  • 4,365 posts

Thanks David. Nice to see the issues with terminals fixed.

Only problem for me is mentions that i got YYZ gates on when you pick your routes, but nothing shows, gate or slot wise. Anyways u can make it show up??? Really didnt want 75 mil to go down the drain, if u know what i mean :)

So you just built a terminal at YYZ and it doesn't show up on the gates page?

David

Maestro69

Maestro69

El Original Mod, AE Beta Tester

• AE Moderator
  • 4,010 posts

User's Awards

3    3   

So you just built a terminal at YYZ and it doesn't show up on the gates page?

David

I mean, on the market research page, when you want to open a route, it is only there is shows me that i got YYZ, however on my gate page or ranking page, there is no record of me having purchased 5 YYZ gates.

Im still waiting it to show, since i purchase a terminal @ YYZ :puzzled:

dleLlDN.png?raw=1

travelhouse

travelhouse

AE Winner

• Veteran
  • 2,066 posts
  • WLM ID:travelhouse007@gmail.com
I just purchased a 25 gate terminal in Philly and all went OK, took money and gave me the slots with no hitches but cant convert this into a hub, will not show in the make a hub page

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I'm a moderator, that's all.

Consult me for AE moderation issues.

Glennos

Glennos

toowit towoo

• Veteran
  • 1,683 posts
  • WLM ID:badtothebone99@gmail.com
Probably because you started in Europe, you will need to wait 9 months like me ;-)

travelhouse

travelhouse

AE Winner

• Veteran
  • 2,066 posts
  • WLM ID:travelhouse007@gmail.com

Probably because you started in Europe, you will need to wait 9 months like me ;-)

OK understand - just read the Tobias post within that quote

Elchie
AE Developer

Posted Image Re: Game reset / Bugs, Features, New rule
Yes,

you can rent as much gates as you want - but you can not open a hub for the specified time (a hub will increase revenues)

The rule is enforced by the game.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I'm a moderator, that's all.

Consult me for AE moderation issues.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users