Photo

[Resolved] Bug, Bug, Bug.

- - - - -

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
17 replies to this topic

INFINITY9

INFINITY9

• 10 posts
1) I lost 2 a333's I ordered last month. (AE Time) But Cash is gone.

2) I CANNOT order new aircraft.
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING, expecting ',' or ';' in /home/airlinee/public_html/sim2/buyac2.php on line 106

3) Time is stopped at Oct.24

Bugs are too much.
Return my aircraft!!!

INFINITY9

INFINITY9

• 10 posts
OK. Time goes again.

but where are my aircrafts?
I ordered 2 Airbus A333s, But I DO NOT RECIEVE my aircraft.
I already PAID 2 BILLION for that!

I CANNOT open new route.
So I CANNOT play this game. What can I do?
I DO NOT have new aircraft, game have bugs everywhere.

It's NOT FAIR. It's really WEIRD.

fish10

fish10

Royal Khmer Airlines

• 311 posts
  • AIM Screen Name:fish10ae

OK. Time goes again.

but where are my aircrafts?
I ordered 2 Airbus A333s, But I DO NOT RECIEVE my aircraft.
I already PAID 2 BILLION for that!

You paid 2 Billion for 2 A333's?

Should be in the neighborhood of 250 million.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

INFINITY9

INFINITY9

• 10 posts
I'm going crazy now...
So I wrote a wrong unit.

250 Million is right.
Thank you, fish10.

Maestro69

Maestro69

El Original Mod, AE Beta Tester

• AE Moderator
  • 4,010 posts

User's Awards

3    3   
Everyone is in the same boat. Chill out.

dleLlDN.png?raw=1

Elchie

Elchie

AE Developer

• Veteran
  • 376 posts
  • WLM ID:mail@elchie.eu

1) I lost 2 a333's I ordered last month. (AE Time) But Cash is gone.

2) I CANNOT order new aircraft.
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING, expecting ',' or ';' in /home/airlinee/public_html/sim2/buyac2.php on line 106

3) Time is stopped at Oct.24

Bugs are too much.
Return my aircraft!!!

Due to an overloaded aircraft-order-table some things went wrong. The clock is running again, it's possible to buy aircrafts.

I will book your money back to your account for the lost a333's.

INFINITY9

INFINITY9

• 10 posts

Due to an overloaded aircraft-order-table some things went wrong. The clock is running again, it's possible to buy aircrafts.

I will book your money back to your account for the lost a333's.

Thank you for your management.
Sorry about I got angry...Now I'm OK.
My AE ID is nazo0, SIM2.

Thanks again.

markiemark

markiemark

TWISTER AIRLINES

• 54 posts
Would it not be fair to return the already paid money for ordered a/c to all the players? And not just one single one? I think many others lost their money either , like maestro69 already said. I think their should not be an exception for 1 player while other players lost a lot more money on this.

Elchie

Elchie

AE Developer

• Veteran
  • 376 posts
In General: Yes.

But not all orders were lost - sure, it's possible to find out which transactions failed, but this would is a highly time-consuming task.

On the other side: If we now return money to all players (this means: including them who got their aircrafts) it's also not fair. So everybody lost money due to the order-problem, jet send me an PM and I will rollback this transaction.

markiemark

markiemark

TWISTER AIRLINES

• 54 posts
Okay this is clear to me. I assumed that nobody received any a/c. For your info, i ordered 2 a380's and 2 747's er, wich for sure should be found back. Thank in advance. My user id =19005, my airline is called twister airlines

waskew

waskew

Am I Senior a Member yet?

• 16 posts
Hi Elchie: I, too, had an issue I did message you and was wondering if you could help??? Thanks!!!

waskew

waskew

Am I Senior a Member yet?

• 16 posts
Hi Elchie: I too had an issue with purchasing aircraft yesterday. Can I get some help too as per my message to you earlier today??? Thanks!

OSUflight1

OSUflight1

• 78 posts

User's Awards

5    5   
If you could please credit Piedmont Air (20325) for an A330-300 and a 757-300. I also ordered a Q400, but the screen went blank on that one last night, so I don't know if I was charged for the Q400. Also gates at DUS, MXP, DEN, CPH; if I could keep those an extra month so I can actually schedule a plane on them. Thanks.

DiscoverFRA

DiscoverFRA

Long Time Member

• 296 posts
  • AIM Screen Name:simpleton21j

If you could please credit Piedmont Air (20325) for an A330-300 and a 757-300. I also ordered a Q400, but the screen went blank on that one last night, so I don't know if I was charged for the Q400. Also gates at DUS, MXP, DEN, CPH; if I could keep those an extra month so I can actually schedule a plane on them. Thanks.

Pm Tobias about it,

Orion1982

Orion1982

Inter Alia

• 31 posts
I appreciate Sim2 is still the beta version so am not to annoyed about these bugs yet. Once they are all ironed out it will be excellent.

Meantime:

I have five gates at EWR but it won't let me set up a hub!?
Simon H

Inter Alia t/a BOAC
Leeds, Yorkshire, England
"Taking off from Leeds International Airstrip and landing twenty minutes later at Leeds International Airstrip.

Because if it's not in Yorkshire, it's not worth visiting".

OSUflight1

OSUflight1

• 78 posts

User's Awards

5    5   

Pm Tobias about it,

I'm sorry but who is Tobias and how do I pm them? I searched the members list and found no one under that name. thanks.

Elchie

Elchie

AE Developer

• Veteran
  • 376 posts
@markiemark and @OSUflight1: You have got your cash back.

@Orion1982: Yes, thats by design. Your start airport is within Europe - for this look at the new rule for hubs/terminals mentioned here: http://forums.airlin...read.php?t=8808

travelhouse

travelhouse

AE Winner

• Veteran
  • 2,066 posts
  • WLM ID:travelhouse007@gmail.com
Players - Crying out all the time will not help make AE better, and you all must understand that the game program was the invent and made by one person.

The code may be hard to navigate within - like looking into a haystack trying to locate that missing pin.

If there is any new developer entering into the minefield it does take a while to locate issues - Tobias has stated this countless times.

This T_STRING problem was fixed.

Independent from this buying an aircraft were going to fail if this error were not there due to a problem with the orders of one user. For this the quantity of aircrafts to buy is now double and triple checked and you have to use a combobox for the quantity either.

Sorry for the loss of some aircraft orders, but I have to cleanup the ordertable with millions of wrong entries, it took some hours to work this out. I tried to prevent deleting of correct orders, but I can not guarantee for that.

Bye,
Tobias

Tobias is working double time to right issues - therefore as time progresses he will announce things that are corrected.

To assist - (Bugs) can you please just post your bug concerns once in the (Bug) section and sit back and let Tobias work on it.

Thanks

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I'm a moderator, that's all.

Consult me for AE moderation issues.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users