Photo

Airline value not updating

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

aerospaceair

aerospaceair

• 127 posts
On the rankings list, my airline Aerospace Airways (8791) value does not update and keeps my airline at the bottom. This incorrect value shows up on the main menu, aircraft, administration, and rankings page. The others show the correct value.
Airline ID: 8791 in the World Airline Alliance

Elchie

Elchie

AE Developer

• Veteran
  • 376 posts
  • WLM ID:mail@elchie.eu
Still the same?

I will check this out tomorrow morning :)

aerospaceair

aerospaceair

• 127 posts
Yup, still the same. Value shows $11,863,484 even though I have over 17 million in cash. Other airlines around me have the exact same value even though they have made more money than their own values show. Some pages have it right except the ones I list above which includes the ranking page.

I'm no programming expert but it seems that the "stuck" airlines are very close in value within a few dollars of each other. Maybe some sort of misplaced decimal in the code affecting some airlines? I'm only $16 ahead of airline ranked at 179 and I'm ranked 147.

Jet

Jet

OMGZ I LUUUUV AE!!!

• 518 posts
i've got 15 million, sold one Aircraft unexpectedly and have a DOP over 100,000. I am ranked 185 out of 18-. How is this?. I thought rankings went by life time profit. Sorry if this is off topic:)

Yuxi

Yuxi

AE Developer

• AE Developer
  • 4,365 posts
My airline value is not updating either. It seems the last two pages on the ranking page are filled with airlines in a similar situation with some minor differences in value.

Maestro69

Maestro69

El Original Mod, AE Beta Tester

• AE Moderator
  • 4,010 posts

User's Awards

3    3   
Tobias, the rankings page for me still show the information from when i started. However, on every other page of the game, it shows my actual current value.

:)

dleLlDN.png?raw=1

travelhouse

travelhouse

AE Winner

• Veteran
  • 2,066 posts
  • WLM ID:travelhouse007@gmail.com

Tobias, the rankings page for me still show the information from when i started. However, on every other page of the game, it shows my actual current value.

:)

Same comment from me too :D

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I'm a moderator, that's all.

Consult me for AE moderation issues.

Yuxi

Yuxi

AE Developer

• AE Developer
  • 4,365 posts
It seems to be working fine for me now :)

Elchie

Elchie

AE Developer

• Veteran
  • 376 posts

It seems to be working fine for me now :D

For all others also?

I have now synchronized the value calculation on the different pages, now on all pages you should see the same valuation :)

aerospaceair

aerospaceair

• 127 posts
Got the right value now. Thanks. :)

On a side note, on the gates, finance, rankings, mail, and administration pages, dates and messages don't show below the distance calculator.

Elchie

Elchie

AE Developer

• Veteran
  • 376 posts

On a side note, on the gates, finance, rankings, mail, and administration pages, dates and messages don't show below the distance calculator.

Fixed also :)

hamiairways

hamiairways

• 10 posts
Yep everything seems to bee fine now, thanks.

aerospaceair

aerospaceair

• 127 posts
Hate to bring up the issue again but my airline's value is not updating again. The only page that I can see my airline's actual value is on the aircraft number negotiation page when ordering aircraft. Otherwise my airline is now stuck at $50,463,482.

Elchie

Elchie

AE Developer

• Veteran
  • 376 posts
Ok I will try to simulate this. Sorry for that but like the load factor/automatic ticket price thing its one of the issue which is hard to simluate as a single person (also if you have downloaded the original game db) on a local test server :)

But I will work on it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users