here some of the features introduced and bugs corrected with the game reset of today.
Mention the new rule:
[*] Within the first 6 months of the gameplay* you can not build a terminal in foreign regions
[*] Within the first 24 months of the gameplay* you can not build a hub in foreign regions
"Months of gameplay" means here user-time, not global time (a user is able to build a hub everywhere 2 years after creating his account).
You are allowed to build terminals and hubs within your start-region. If your first airport is located within the UK you can build terminals and hubs within Europe.
- Auto suggestion for cities/airports (On the route creating, researching and distance calculation page you will now see a filter-textbox for each city. Just type a text to search for, the corresponding listbox will only show the entries containing this text (so you can easily filter by airport-code or city-name))
- Gates: Export to excel
- Aircraft: Export to excel
- Aircraft: Added a link "all" to show all aircrafts at once
- Gates: Sorting changed
- Load factor/20 $ ticket price bug fixed
- Rent Gate: Page will not show longer a textbox when no gate is available at this airport
- Connection information: There are now two links, you can now rent a gate from both airports directly