• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

Glennos

Glennos

toowit towoo

• Veteran
  • 1,683 posts
  • WLM ID:badtothebone99@gmail.com

But if there SO many cities for SIM2, and they have been added, why cant Sim1 get more to get it over and done with. THAT WAY, players have more room and thats one thing getting over and done with for SIM1

Basically you have just come on the scene and have not read all the posts on this subject.

First there was Sim = Sim1

Then came Sim2 , Sim2 would be a natural progression of Sim1 and would be the beta testing ground for the "Final" Simulation. It was not intended from what I have read to ultimately have 2 Sims running, there would be 1 = ONE which is growing out of the updates in Sim2.

There is no point whatsoever in adding cities in Sim1 anyway as the LF algorithms are messed / not correct up, which is plainly obvious in Sim2.

Ranting on about it is not going to change that fact.

Btw: You can edit your posts! instead of holding a one person monologue and making a new post every time you visit. I can understand your enthousiasm as you are new and obviously young but please for the sake of the forum try not to litter it too much as then nobody will be able to find anything.

DiscoverFRA

DiscoverFRA

Long Time Member

• 296 posts
  • AIM Screen Name:simpleton21j

Basically you have just come on the scene and have not read all the posts on this subject.

First there was Sim = Sim1

Then came Sim2 , Sim2 would be a natural progression of Sim1 and would be the beta testing ground for the "Final" Simulation. It was not intended from what I have read to ultimately have 2 Sims running, there would be 1 = ONE which is growing out of the updates in Sim2.

There is no point whatsoever in adding cities in Sim1 anyway as the LF algorithms are messed / not correct up, which is plainly obvious in Sim2.

Ranting on about it is not going to change that fact.

Btw: You can edit your posts! instead of holding a one person monologue and making a new post every time you visit. I can understand your enthousiasm as you are new and obviously young but please for the sake of the forum try not to litter it too much as then nobody will be able to find anything.

Brilliantly said, Thank you! :)

SilentB303

SilentB303

Air Vegas and PJE CEO

• 30 posts
I was going to reply to Glennos... but one thing I've realized, it's pointless to argue views, facts, and opinions on this forum. Everybody has their own views and opinions, and everyone can make facts play in there favor. We only come on here with these suggestions because in either Sim1 or Sim2, we see things that can make the game more interesting or more challenging. Not because we hate it, but because we enjoy the game. Stepping on an idea only proves why miller should give up on the sims, where as I see every idea as potential to make this the most incredible, in-depth, FREE, sim game out there. I understand that the ones that created this site may have only made this site as a simple project to mess around with, and not to be taken seriously. But no one can argue that it was a bad idea at this point. There's people on here from all over the world, playing both games because of what they are. Some people enjoy the fact you can jump straight into a modern day world of aircraft and airports and build an airline for today, while others enjoy the struggle it takes to build a major airline over a period of many years in the past. To knock either one is selfish in itself simply for that fact. People will always have ideas for the Sims because the airline industry is always changing and evolving. Many airlines have had to face a number of challenges over the years, making them what they are today. That's what makes it one of the most interesting industries in the world, and it's why we play. To build a Sim like this is genius, because many have tried before, but only failed because they were designed for a younger audience. People who make suggestions about either sim only want to see this become as real as possible, because this may be as close as we ever get to having a real airline exec simulator.

Jet

Jet

OMGZ I LUUUUV AE!!!

• 518 posts
You say one thing here and you get bombarded with opinions.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users