Photo

New Airline

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

nevsair

nevsair

• 13 posts
Hello, I am a new user to the site. My airline has been running Sim2 for maybe 1.5 weeks and I would just like to say thanks for making this game and keeping it free.

Also, I have seen a lot of threads complaining about lack of slots/routes in major cities. Of course this is going to be the case, you can't just join the game that has been going on for 3-4 game years and expect to plop down a route from Atlanta to NYC and expect to make tons of money! The routes between major airports are always going to have a lot of competition for passengers and for airport slots. But there are still plenty of routes that are profitable and with no competition on them, you just have to work a little bit to find them. So stop complaining and just do some work to find profitable routes with little/no competition. (The research route function is a good tool!)

I now have a DOP of about 400,000 and am ranked around the middle of the pack. (I know you may scoff at this, but I just started recently and am working my way up!) If you are starting up an airline in the middle of a simulation, don't expect to get to the top50 in 2 days, just have fun and build your routes/airaft inventory slowly.

travelhouse

travelhouse

AE Winner

• Veteran
  • 2,066 posts
  • WLM ID:travelhouse007@gmail.com

I now have a DOP of about 400,000 and am ranked around the middle of the pack. (I know you may scoff at this, but I just started recently and am working my way up!) If you are starting up an airline in the middle of a simulation, don't expect to get to the top50 in 2 days, just have fun and build your routes/airaft inventory slowly.

Exactly, and welcome to the game, if you just advance day by day you will make it into the top line of the rankings, if you set routes and just vacate and leave it dormant it will lose DOP and will be removed.....so keep up the good work.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I'm a moderator, that's all.

Consult me for AE moderation issues.

FlyWorld Air

FlyWorld Air

Olly - Data Collector

• 605 posts
Hi nevsair and welcome to AE! If you ever need any help with playing the game then don't hesitate to contact me ;).
Posted Image

nevsair

nevsair

• 13 posts

Hi nevsair and welcome to AE! If you ever need any help with playing the game then don't hesitate to contact me ;).

Thanks, can I contact you to give my airline a free 747-400? or maybe some free cash! jk of course (but not really)...

Maestro69

Maestro69

El Original Mod, AE Beta Tester

• AE Moderator
  • 4,010 posts

User's Awards

3    3   
Nice to see someone with some positive attitude and really enjoying the game.

Welcome and im always here to help ;)

dleLlDN.png?raw=1

paliair

paliair

• 129 posts
Welcome and good luck. If you need any help please feel free to ask.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users