Photo

used a/c market (don't get enough money from selling)

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

doug_Or

doug_Or

AE Addict

• Veteran
  • 896 posts
I listed my 1900D for $6250000, and was told "There was a matching bid for your aircraft, and it was immediately matched. You sold your aircraft for $-4,590,000.00."

I was given about 3 million. Boooo.

travelhouse

travelhouse

AE Winner

• Veteran
  • 2,066 posts
  • WLM ID:travelhouse007@gmail.com
Shouldn't lol but thought what happens if I place one up and ask for 7M but only get 1/2 that.

You just answered my Q?

Think I will flog my old aircraft to death and mothball it when the time comes, least I get a thrill of hitting a button for my $$$:D

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I'm a moderator, that's all.

Consult me for AE moderation issues.

StarLines

StarLines

• 35 posts
  • WLM ID:star.line@hotmail.de
Just experienced something similar.

For testing I've placed a bid for a B1900D at $7m. Well, good thing is I instantly received an aircraft, but did not pay the $7m I've bid, but roundabout $9m (the undepreciated value of the aircraft) putting me slightly into the red (had about $8.9m.). The ingame message said I purchased the aircraft for -180k. This would equal about 2% of the undepreciated aircraft value. Unfortuantely I don't remember the demand factor of the B1900D at the time of purchase to be able to say if it matched.
Posted Image Posted Image

Good judgement comes from expierence - and expierience comes from bad judgement!

doug_Or

doug_Or

AE Addict

• Veteran
  • 896 posts

Just experienced something similar.

For testing I've placed a bid for a B1900D at $7m. Well, good thing is I instantly received an aircraft, but did not pay the $7m I've bid, but roundabout $9m (the undepreciated value of the aircraft) putting me slightly into the red (had about $8.9m.). The ingame message said I purchased the aircraft for -180k. This would equal about 2% of the undepreciated aircraft value. Unfortuantely I don't remember the demand factor of the B1900D at the time of purchase to be able to say if it matched.

When listing the 1900D it referenced the 9 million price (and said my plane was 0 years old). I also got a 180,000 dollar loss on my finance page for last month, despite not conducting any used a/c sales for that month. Has anyone had a normal transaction? Have there been any other failure modes? Has anyone gotten a good deal?

FlyWorld Air

FlyWorld Air

Olly - Data Collector

• 605 posts
I bought a B1900D for $6,000,000 and it worked fine.
Posted Image

travelhouse

travelhouse

AE Winner

• Veteran
  • 2,066 posts

I bought a B1900D for $6,000,000 and it worked fine.

Buying isnt or seems to be ok, its selling thats a problem.

If you list any B1900 you originaly received, it will say it is valued at $9m and 0 years, when its 5-yrs old and value is $5,931.734

So, this new used market will take the extra funds from your account as it viewed you sold it too low in value. Being a script BUG in the market value.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

doug_Or

doug_Or

AE Addict

• Veteran
  • 896 posts

Buying isnt or seems to be ok, its selling thats a problem.

If you list any B1900 you originaly received, it will say it is valued at $9m and 0 years, when its 5-yrs old and value is $5,931.734

So, this new used market will take the extra funds from your account as it viewed you sold it too low in value. Being a script BUG in the market value.

Well starline bought and said it didn't quite work out as planned.

I've had another -180,000 show up on my finance sheet this month (despite no transactions).

The new market script seems pretty messy and unpredictable.

travelhouse

travelhouse

AE Winner

• Veteran
  • 2,066 posts

Well starline bought and said it didn't quite work out as planned.

I've had another -180,000 show up on my finance sheet this month (despite no transactions).

The new market script seems pretty messy and unpredictable.

OK check this out, I will not say anythink of the airline I just purchased an aircraft from, as they will soon scream blue murder in the forums soon but Miller has to act as this is what happened.

1 - I placed a bid for an aircraft, not B1900 either.

2 - The system said, you have a matched bid.

Used Aircraft Purchased
Your bid for a +++++++++ was accepted by +++++++++++ for $-265,000.You now have full control of this aircraft, and may schedule it on routes, or place it back on the market.

I then went to aircraft page and noticed, that I got the aircraft, but to my shock it had a DOP on it of $590k with gates attached that I dont even own.

Noticed that this aircraft I purchased, with the gates and DOP was added to my existing DOP, not a bad deal.....:D

So, I closed off the routes, those gates dissapeared from my account, I went to the rankings page and looked at the airline I got this from, noticed that those gates has gone from their account also.

So thought, hell what a BUG and a 1/2

Placed this aircraft on a new route and boosted my DOP $500k:sdrool:

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users