Starting direction?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

Dumptaker

Dumptaker

• 24 posts
Ok,
So I started up with AE a little while ago and I'm having quite an issue getting started. Ive tried several times getting going with a regional type airline but I always run into the same problem. I can never turn a profit over gate expenses with 19 seats. Any routes I have chances making money on are almost always very high rent gates. Ive tried many strategies and route models going from many routes to high volume to low gates profit maximizing flights, but for all I try I am still screwed when it comes to gate expenses.

does anyone have any ideas for starting? Is there an approach I havent thought of that will make 38 seats profitable with 200k plus expenses?

thanks,
The desparately frustrated dumptaker

simmo1111

simmo1111

CEO: Thomas Cook Group

• 58 posts
I can sell you an aircraft cheap and then you sell it back to me at the highest price. My Airline ID is: 17015

they are ATR 42-500.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Dumptaker

Dumptaker

• 24 posts
How does that work? do you need my id? and if so its 18421. And I doubt I can buy the a/c as I only have like 4mil in cash lol.

simmo1111

simmo1111

• 58 posts
sell your beach jets to me and buy the ATR of me and sell it to me at top price.

To sell an aircraft first go to the "aircraft" list go on "info" on the plane you want to sell then select "Place this aircraft for sale on the market" on this page change it to "Private" from Public then enter my ID and the price you want to sell it for then select "list Aircraft"
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Dumptaker

Dumptaker

• 24 posts
will do ill get on it in about an hour im extra late for class and have a ten minute walk WHOOPS!

Dumptaker

Dumptaker

• 24 posts
Got them offered- offer up the ATR whenever you get around to it I should have 16 mil in cash if all goes well

simmo1111

simmo1111

• 58 posts
ATR offered for $6,625,000 now sell it back to me for the most you can get for it . We will do this until you get enough for a few of my A319-100's for $21,625,000. :D
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Dumptaker

Dumptaker

• 24 posts
now for some reason I dont have access to view the private sale. Im logged in and the such and its listed at the top of buy used ac page but I click and I cant view the offer

navymmw

navymmw

• 17 posts
where do you operate right now?

Dumptaker

Dumptaker

• 24 posts
So I have been trying several times to no avail, I dont have access to view your private sale still. the best thing I would think of it trying to reoffer. I appreciate all of your help and applogize that I am making this extra complicated and seeming less that appreciative.

simmo1111

simmo1111

• 58 posts

So I have been trying several times to no avail, I dont have access to view your private sale still. the best thing I would think of it trying to reoffer. I appreciate all of your help and applogize that I am making this extra complicated and seeming less that appreciative.

This is a well known problem this round i will put it on the private sales again and if that fails i will put in on the public market but you will have to be quick because it will be cheap and another airline might buy it.:D
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Dumptaker

Dumptaker

• 24 posts
no good
and I dont know how the public market would work as with the time difference. do you have AIM? perhaps that would be a better way to coordinate things

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users