• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

miller22 (inactive)

miller22 (inactive)

AE Developer

• AE Developer
  • 607 posts
  • AIM Screen Name:AeProjectManager
I am in the process of moving AE to a new server, which is going to help out tremendously with speed. The better part is that it's even cheaper than the slower one. What this means for you over the next couple of days is that things might get a bit screwy. I've tested the games as much as possible, and they're all working on the new server, so we shouldn't have any problems there. The sim, and the main page are always screwy, so I may have some troubleshooting to do there.

Sometime over the next few days, I will be switching the databases to the new server as well. What this means is that I will have to close each game for about an hour while I make the move. It's not being reset, just closed for the move.

gba222

gba222

• 86 posts
Does this mean that you could possibly switch sim2 back to being slightly faster now? (i.e. the half an hour for one day idea).

Anyway, good stuff. Nice to hear you got a good deal too!

RoyaltyAir

RoyaltyAir

• 30 posts
Is this the cause of the airport screens not working?

All my routes are intact yet I serve less than 0% of the market in all my cities. I'm not even on the list next to the pie graph, even in my hub city.

Bug?
Royalty Air, where we treat you like Royalty.

travelhouse

travelhouse

AE Winner

• Veteran
  • 2,066 posts
  • WLM ID:travelhouse007@gmail.com

Is this the cause of the airport screens not working?

All my routes are intact yet I serve less than 0% of the market in all my cities. I'm not even on the list next to the pie graph, even in my hub city.

Bug?

Miller may be in the game altering and correcting a few things, whenever a programmer enters the game to adjust / alter this will drain resources thus could be the problem why some features not loading.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users