- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

simsmart

simsmart

AE Luver

• Veteran
  • 327 posts
Well with the current topics of debate (Global warming being one of them). I thaught that it would be cool if we added it in. Some planes (Erj-190 and 787) give off less GHGs. the companies that has less polution per capita gets a bonus.
I'm baaack!
Follow me on Twitter.

oubobcat

oubobcat

• 236 posts
  • AIM Screen Name:parsonparsons
considering that this game is supposed to be realistic global warming shouldnt be added. al gore didnt invent the internet....but he did make up global warming. so adding in that type of myth to the game would not be realistic im afraid :)
vice president and director of public relations for ACE alliance.

cleveland rocks! pittsburgh sucks! and i wont even get into that other city in that state over there near washington DC that stole my team. i also dont give a damn for the whole state of michigan cause im from ohio but thats beside the point!

Maestro69

Maestro69

El Original Mod, AE Beta Tester

• AE Moderator
  • 4,010 posts

User's Awards

3    3   
great, carbon emissions to the eh.... rescue??? :)

A carbon emissions trading system in AE... that could work or not. ;)

dleLlDN.png?raw=1

YamazaruNinja

YamazaruNinja

• 463 posts

great, carbon emissions to the eh.... rescue??? :)

A carbon emissions trading system in AE... that could work or not. :D

I question if the people in Australia have felt the effects of the o-zone [even though it repaired itself]:puzzled:;)

Maestro69

Maestro69

El Original Mod, AE Beta Tester

• AE Moderator
  • 4,010 posts

User's Awards

3    3   

I question if the people in Australia have felt the effects of the o-zone [even though it repaired itself]:puzzled::)

The Ozone layer hasnt repaired itself fully, though the hole that was created by CFCs is decreasing at present and hopefully will be repaired soon. And yes, Australia did feel the effects considering that the Ozone layer hole was over the Southern Hemisphere, close to Australia and New Zealand.

dleLlDN.png?raw=1

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users