Photo

50% off of plane of your choice! Merry Christmas!

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

simsmart

simsmart

AE Luver

• Veteran
  • 327 posts
Merry Christmas AE! First 5 people to post their user id and the plane they want, gets it for 50% off normal price. Allow 5-24 hours for delivery.
I'm baaack!
Follow me on Twitter.

Go Fly ATL

Go Fly ATL

• 133 posts

User's Awards

7    2    10   
sim 2 ??

my airline is GoFLYATL

B-747-400d

watchdog

watchdog

Senior AE Manager

• 534 posts

Merry Christmas AE! First 5 people to post their user id and the plane they want, gets it for 50% off normal price. Allow 5-24 hours for delivery.

You do not have to give away things in AE for people to LOVE you

Just be like me, they all love me from the abuse and crap I throw at them

Just watch them reply to this reply, that will show you that being an ass earns respect

:P
Posted Image

oubobcat

oubobcat

• 236 posts
  • AIM Screen Name:parsonparsons

You do not have to give away things in AE for people to LOVE you

Just be like me, they all love me from the abuse and crap I throw at them

Just watch them reply to this reply, that will show you that being an ass earns respect

:P

i will reply...but not with respect because you do not deserve any at all. being a jerk does not earn you respect, rather it makes people despise you. this is obviously confused in your mixed up brain watchdog...and i truly feel sorry for you and hope that you get better....i know how brain diseases are because ive seen many people with them. i am a psychology minor and i deal with stuff like this all the time. the first step to getting better is admitting you have a problem:eureka:

on a side note if its sim 1 ill take a 749 half price. if sim 2 give it to someone who needs it more than i. i am clevelandbrownsair and my number is 9690. thank you and merry christmas
vice president and director of public relations for ACE alliance.

cleveland rocks! pittsburgh sucks! and i wont even get into that other city in that state over there near washington DC that stole my team. i also dont give a damn for the whole state of michigan cause im from ohio but thats beside the point!

Kcrwflyer

Kcrwflyer

Fly Colgan

• 94 posts
  • WLM ID:ajgilmer@charter.net
  • AIM Screen Name:N913VJ
  • Yahoo ID:Ajgilmer
If this is for sim1, ill take a Constellation 749 at half price. 13318
CEO

Colgan Air (ID #13318)

airozzie

airozzie

Watchdog's Senior Manager

• 633 posts
16635 L-749 half price

Oh and watchdog piss off

simsmart

simsmart

AE Luver

• Veteran
  • 327 posts
Sorry, its only for sim2.
I'm baaack!
Follow me on Twitter.

aerospaceair

aerospaceair

• 127 posts
I'll take an A380 1/2 price. ID: 8791.
Airline ID: 8791 in the World Airline Alliance

oubobcat

oubobcat

• 236 posts
  • AIM Screen Name:parsonparsons
you know what...your giving makes me want to give as well. if you are in sim 2 message me and everyone that does gets a plane half price of your choice. please message me in sim 1 if you are playing it and let me know what you want. i have plenty of cash to spare and am not playing much, only seeing where all the cities are. if anyone from ACE is playing sim 2 (aka aerospace) 10 aircraft at half price come your way when you message me! merry christmas to all sim 2 players! sim 1 on the other hand....i think ill continue to be a grinch and keep my planes :P btw i am clevelandbrownsair and my number is 9690
vice president and director of public relations for ACE alliance.

cleveland rocks! pittsburgh sucks! and i wont even get into that other city in that state over there near washington DC that stole my team. i also dont give a damn for the whole state of michigan cause im from ohio but thats beside the point!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users