Photo

Ian Air leaving ACE Alliance

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

ian

ian

• 436 posts
After careful deliberation Ian Air decided today to part ways with the ACE Alliance at the end of this round. He appreciates all that ACE has done for him in the past few rounds and has met many great people, but there were starting to be some problems between him and the way he thought things should be run. He hopes that he can keep good relationships with the people he met but he feels that a few will hold grudges and not allow that to happen.

FlyWorld Air

FlyWorld Air

Olly - Data Collector

• 605 posts
FlyWorld Airlines looks upon Ian Air's decision, and wonders why he is speaking in third person?
Posted Image

ian

ian

• 436 posts

FlyWorld Airlines looks upon Ian Air's decision, and wonders why he is speaking in third person?

no reason.....

FlyWorld Air

FlyWorld Air

Olly - Data Collector

• 605 posts
Lol, it's the kind of thing I do, stole it from JetBlue :P
Posted Image

Timsher

Timsher

Just a ling

• 573 posts
  • WLM ID:Timsher@gmail.com
  • Yahoo ID:Timsher19
Sorry to see you go, you've been a good player and I'll miss all the entertainment you provide :P

I must note this, you have very interesting timing.
Posted Image

ian

ian

• 436 posts
contract negotiations are currently under way with upper management

airozzie

airozzie

Watchdog's Senior Manager

• 633 posts

contract negotiations are currently under way with upper management

Oh do tell, which alliance?

ian

ian

• 436 posts
negotiations have ceased with ACE. Ian Air is currently independent possibly seeking a new alliance. This decision has been made after one of the founders of the alliance quit the round, but decided to leave all his routes open out of Ian Air's focus city. This did not sit well with him and lacked the team concept that Ian is looking for.

drv4truk

drv4truk

AE Winner

• Veteran
  • 2,273 posts
That's what happens when you don't stay out of each others hubs or focus cities. :ssleepy:
Posted ImagePosted Image

Timsher

Timsher

Just a ling

• 573 posts
  • WLM ID:Timsher@gmail.com
  • Yahoo ID:Timsher19

That's what happens when you don't stay out of each others hubs or focus cities. :ssleepy:

That's a little misleading, the member refused to close routes at his own hub (which Ian wanted for himself after the member "quit"). In any case I'm not about to tell a member what to do with their own hub that's been appropriated to them, even if the member isn't as active as others or possibly won't be back for the round (we run a slightly democratic alliance, not a slightly despotic alliance).

I would have liked for them to work out the situation, and in fact spent the better part of the day trying to get them to agree, but it just wasn't meant to be.
Posted Image

Pacific

Pacific

• 1,013 posts

User's Awards

2       2      
When someone quits, he is:
1. bored
or
2. busy

Both reasons would probably mean the person who has quit won't be arsed to close all routes. I've stopped playing the "pink" game for now and I can't be arsed to close mine! Song couldn't really be arsed as well when he quit and Glenn moved into ORD.

ianturner

ianturner

• 6 posts
doh, posted from my first forum account

airozzie

airozzie

Watchdog's Senior Manager

• 633 posts
try-hard!!!!!!!!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users